Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

You've got some really nice gear Michael, great stuff mate!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Thanks Dave...I really need to scale back or start selling some items...but that is so hard to do.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Dave...I really need to scale back or start selling some items.....
    I think we both know the likelihood of that happening mate!

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I think we both know the likelihood of that happening mate!
    Yeah..who am I kidding

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

hahahaah lol.....the same my gf told me :-D

Quote by MAP View Post
    These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snapshot of not really good quality.

I really need to display everything in a much nicer way but with new purchases coming in often, I'm constantly rearranging everything and squeezing more and more into the one room I'm allowed (I had to move my son out and have him share a room with his older brother)

This is a portion of what I have. Other items are residing in closets and most guns and swords are in the safe.

So until my boys are out of the house and I can install built in shelving and cabinets this is how it is going to look for a while.....sorry

Regards,

Michael

Attachment 816859Attachment 816860Attachment 816861Attachment 816862Attachment 816863Attachment 816864Attachment 816865Attachment 816866Attachment 816867Attachment 816868Attachment 816869

by the way ..stunning display and collection Michael!!! very very nice and some stunning helmets there! congrats
    Andrea

?

Wow...A stunning collection M!I simply love the way you've displayed it!!!And you've got a panzerfaust...I mean come on how can someone get so lucky!?
    May I suggest that tonight you lock all your doors and windows,and check them twice!!!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Regards,
    Emanuil.

very nice Map, I wish I had a fraction of that

I see why you say this...lol

MAP
    ?

Thank you Andreas, Emanuil, and Mr. Potts.

Much appreciated. I love what I have but "it's not the size of the collection, it's the passion for it" that counts (credit to this quote goes to some one here) whether it be a few beginner pieces or a mega uber rare collection.

I've been fortunate to have the opportunity to collect it.

My wife is a keeper despite my quotes but she is a tax accountant so I can't fool her. She supports my passion, although she calls my war room the "junk room" lol. And the panzerfaust is awesome. It is not a relic or ground dug item. Just a deactivated item that was picked up off the battle field I would assume. As far as the display, it is just OK....one day it will be done right...

as far as locking the doors. Not needed...these guns as well as a number of modern ones are all active and I'm a good shot...lol

Regards

Michael

Most items here have their own thread, so just ask and I can give you the link if you like to read more.
    Last edited by MAP; 07-16-2015 at 04:23 AM.

?

AGAIN very nice items!! Thank you for showing

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast