Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my collection so far

Article about: Ive just realized that i have made 1000 posts on the WRF forum. So i would like to share my collection with the forum. A lot ive what i have, i would not have if it was not for the members o

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Well you are local!
    have a look under the german helmet and french helmet cabinet. and there some australian webbing i just picked up from a junk dealer. the belt was post war but the straps and poches are dated 43,44. that was a nice little pick up, he had some helmets but where not worth getting.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my collection so far
    P
    Many

?

Good going buddy.
    Just ignore the wife. It pi$$es them off but you can weather it.

A very nice collection, and far-too nice to put in a shed! Move the wife in there instead... Only let her out when the house needs a clean!

Hi, must be very difficult finding items down under but you've managed quite well, very nice collection, love the WAFFEN poster.

Regards SK

a superb collection mark i always enjoy viewing headgear and you have some real nice desirable ones and a broad range too how many adrians did i spy ,you cant beat a grouping of m1's either ,the czech luftschutz re issue is my favorite or perhaps your jap 90 ,nice to see a few british warden lids in there too along the mk111 ,can i ask what sits between your swedish m26 and and the very nice italian m33 ,is it romanian ? also im really impressed by the simple idea of clear bagging your gassie filter ,why didnt i think of that, here's to more posts from you and watch this amazing collection grow cheers for showing, james
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    a superb collection mark i always enjoy viewing headgear and you have some real nice desirable ones and a broad range too how many adrians did i spy ,you cant beat a grouping of m1's either ,the czech luftschutz re issue is my favorite or perhaps your jap 90 ,nice to see a few british warden lids in there too along the mk111 ,can i ask what sits between your swedish m26 and and the very nice italian m33 ,is it romanian ? also im really impressed by the simple idea of clear bagging your gassie filter ,why didnt i think of that, here's to more posts from you and watch this amazing collection grow cheers for showing, james
    M38 KNIL Dutch colonial helmet . this one in nice condition. on the the first helmet i got. cheers mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my collection so far   my collection so far  

my collection so far  

Quote by geelong View Post
    i am seeing it. ive pick up two slouch hats, but have been 1950s ones. and may snagg me a ww2 one at good price one day. im not going to pay what the dealers are asking.
    I meant that you are local and I have a bunch of WW2 Aust wool tunics. I may trade one if you want?

very nice mark i notice it has the sun curtain intact ,my initial thoughts based on what i could see of the helmet was a romanian m38 coincidentally these were dutch m34's so you can see why i asked,cheers james
    Regards James

That's a great collection! I really like the W-SS poster.

I love the fact that your KNIL Milsco has a really dutch last name in the liner. Good piece, nice collection!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast