Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Collection: Three Years on a Budget

Article about: Hello. Since joining this forum, I've spent many an hour pondering which pieces in my collection I should share here next. No individual piece seemed interesting enough to warrant its own th

Default My Collection: Three Years on a Budget

Hello.

Since joining this forum, I've spent many an hour pondering which pieces in my collection I should share here next. No individual piece seemed interesting enough to warrant its own thread, and so I came to the conclusion to share it all here in its entirety. As it's coming up on the third year anniversary of the purchase of my first piece, I thought now would be as good a time as any!
    Without further ado, everything I've collected over the last three years, on a very modest budget. Apologies for the photo quality, as usual. Everything is displayed in a small room that I also happen to sleep in, and the odd angles and glare from the ceiling light can't be helped, unfortunately. Whenever I come to the point of having my own place to call home, it'll have its own room to live in!

Kind regards, B.B.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection: Three Years on a Budget   My Collection: Three Years on a Budget  

My Collection: Three Years on a Budget   My Collection: Three Years on a Budget  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection: Three Years on a Budget
    P
    Many

?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Hello.

Since joining this forum, I've spent many an hour pondering which pieces in my collection I should share here next. No individual piece seemed interesting enough to warrant its own thread, and so I came to the conclusion to share it all here in its entirety. As it's coming up on the third year anniversary of the purchase of my first piece, I thought now would be as good a time as any!
    Without further ado, everything I've collected over the last three years, on a very modest budget. Apologies for the photo quality, as usual. Everything is displayed in a small room that I also happen to sleep in, and the odd angles and glare from the ceiling light can't be helped, unfortunately. Whenever I come to the point of having my own place to call home, it'll have its own room to live in!

Kind regards, B.B.
    Quite impressive !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thank you! If nothing goes awry in the years ahead, this is just the start.

B.B.

Congrats mate, you have grown a pretty big and awesome collection!

The bad thing is; go on like this and in 10 years you will have to buy a new house

Quote by LeonardoL View Post
    Congrats mate, you have grown a pretty big and awesome collection!

The bad thing is; go on like this and in 10 years you will have to buy a new house
    Or a warehouse!

B.B.

Very nice collection Brodie!!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Very nice collection Brodie!!
    Thanks! It's not going to stop growing anytime soon!

B.B.

That's an Impressive Collection for three years - Congratulations and Thanks for showing!
    And welcome to the Forum!
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    That's an Impressive Collection for three years - Congratulations and Thanks for showing!
    And welcome to the Forum!
    cheers, Glenn
    Thank you all for the warm welcome!

B.B.

MAP
    ?

If I had that at age 21 I would have been ecstatic! Well done.

Your generation Is lucky. When we were young we didn't have there internet and forums....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast