Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Article about: I promised to post pictures of my collection and room as I get it set up so here is a little sample of how I display my bayonettes. I like glass vitrina's so I finally found one I liked to p

?

Default Re: My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

The pictures on the first document came out so well I didnt need the closeups but this one you do. Heres the second one. I took multiple closups of this one so you could read it.My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served
    P
    Many

?

Heres the back.My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

And the third. Front and backMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Also one of my favorites is a pair of WW2 Tanker boots he wore. Why he wore these I have no idea because he was a Medical Officer in a feild ambulence not a Tanker but Im glad he did because as a Tanker myself for 7 yrs I really treasure these
    If he did something like that today we would cut his strapsMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Inside he wrote his name Robert H. Johnson along with his social and rank of 1lt at the time. Now you can stop holding your breath because you finally have his name.My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Next to an old pair of my Tanker boots. I could never fill my Opas shoesMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

OK if I didnt have your attention before I think I will have it now since most collectors seem to be into TR here. Here is a Luftwaffe top he brought back. Sorry no pants. The EK1 I added just to see how it looks but will not keep it on since I always keep everything how I got it. It did however come with an EK2 witch I will post shortly. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Breast eagle, shoulder boards and coller. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Stain on sleeve and inside My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Inside numbers. Any additional info you guys have to contribute to any of this stuff is encouragedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served Maybe the uniform guys have some info they want to share about this peice?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast