MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Article about: I promised to post pictures of my collection and room as I get it set up so here is a little sample of how I display my bayonettes. I like glass vitrina's so I finally found one I liked to p

?

Default Re: My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Next up is a K98 with matching numbersMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served
    P
    Many

?

Here is a M/1939 Swede.My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Too bad numbers on scabberd dont match bladeMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

And last up is an unmarked dress bayo.My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Here is a Volkssturm armband he brought back.My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Here is a Kleingärtner pin and a 4 year service medal he had as well. I have no idea why there is a Ostvolks 2nd class ribbon on it but perhaps there is or was an Ostvolks medal with a blue ribbon on it somwhere in the family? I will have to ask around. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Here is a sterile blade he had left over from the war. The CPT rank he wore during the war and I think the insigna as well. The rest I believe was his post war career. He eventually made COL. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Post war rank and insignia belonging to my Opa. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

This Luftwaffe dress dagger I picked up at a flömarkt in Frankfurt. My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

I wont lie, I had to have it not only for the frog but because Eickhorn's last foreverMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast