Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Article about: I promised to post pictures of my collection and room as I get it set up so here is a little sample of how I display my bayonettes. I like glass vitrina's so I finally found one I liked to p

?

Default Re: My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

I promised to post pictures of my collection and room as I get it set up so here is a little sample of how I display my bayonettes. I like glass vitrina's so I finally found one I liked to put some of my collection in. The only problem is I need about 2 more I have my bayonettes on the bottom and will show you each shelf as I get it set up. I have gotten alot of ideas from other collectors displays and am truly gratefull so if someone likes how I have something its good to return the favour Im only sorry that I am not as creative as others. I buy these blue stands on ebay and the only thing I dont like is the priceMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served
    P
    Many

?

The form I was talking about just arrived so I got it set up and took some fotos. The stand is adjustable. I took the EK1 off and put the EK2 that came with it through the button hole for display. Hope you like

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

This 1870/71 German bar is a favorite in my collection
    My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

1866/1870-71

?

A very beautiful 1970 type A EK2 with 1895 Spange

?

Another Type A 1870 EK2

?

And now for a Type B 1870 EK2

?

My first shelf is reserved for my Franco-Prussian War EKs and Medal Bars. I have a great interest in this area and hope to see this display grow I would also like to add a 1813 EK2 to this shelf

?

My next shelf is reserved for my WW1 EK1s. First up is a Fr (Friedländer) EK1.

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Next up is my very hansom Hanson EK1.

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast