Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Article about: I promised to post pictures of my collection and room as I get it set up so here is a little sample of how I display my bayonettes. I like glass vitrina's so I finally found one I liked to p

Default Re: My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

This is a good thread, can't believe there are so few responses!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served
    P
    Many

One thing for sure is it's got a great amount of history in your collection . I love the fact that you still have all his personal effect. I am Canadian and it does not matter here no matter the country you are from , i just want to say thank for the service. you did as a soldier .

Nice uniform jacket you have !
    Do you have more pic and story about your Grandfather in the army ?
    Thanks again for showing it to us !

Frenchy

very nice Ek's.... Ek2 1870's are a beut

?

This is a good thread, can't believe there are so few responses!
    Thanks Good Pwny

very nice Ek's.... Ek2 1870's are a beut
    Thanks Franz1944 This is my main area of interest although I do have lots of TR stuff I will be posting as soon as I get it all displayed properly. The 1870 EKs are very addictive Even though I have both types, I cant help buying more when I get the chance.

?

One thing for sure is it's got a great amount of history in your collection . I love the fact that you still have all his personal effect. I am Canadian and it does not matter here no matter the country you are from , i just want to say thank for the service. you did as a soldier .

Nice uniform jacket you have !
    Do you have more pic and story about your Grandfather in the army ?
    Thanks again for showing it to us !

Frenchy
    A very warm thanks to you Frenchy Im the same way. I thank everyone for their service no matter what country Im in or working with. Its one of the most unselfish things you can do. Unfortunately the people we serve are not always gratefull I have friends in the German Army who get asked why they would want to serve this country. Cant say its much different in the U.S.

Im working on getting some pictures of my Grandfather in WW2 and through the rest of his Service. Its hard because his stuff is spread out amongst the family and I live across the pond but as things become available I will post them

?

Here are 2 KO EK1s with different cores. I have 2 more but they are cased and I will be showing those when we get to that shelf. I have 3 out of the 4 types of KO EK1s. Im missing the one with the bulky hinge block (probably the ugliest one out of the bunch)

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Next we have some different Meybauer's. Im still looking for a few more variants to add.

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Next is a 1 piece non magnetic cross by Otto Schickle.

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Sy Wagner with a repaired catch.
    My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

?

Unknown maker with 800 Silber Punze. The engraving is still in question but a very nice cross nevertheless.
    My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who servedMy collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast