Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Article about: I promised to post pictures of my collection and room as I get it set up so here is a little sample of how I display my bayonettes. I like glass vitrina's so I finally found one I liked to p

?

Default Re: My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

Here is a picture of all these EK1s displayed together. I really like the Eagle purched on a wreath with the Iron Cross 1914 in the middle, it really adds to the display. I mark all my stands by maker in alphabetical order. The empty stands are the makers I still need although I have some of them cased on the next shelf.

My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection and a Tribute to my Grandfather and those who served
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

What a great thread!!

Cheers Jan

very good collection nice to see your grandfathers gear love the medals great set

tom

?

Thanks Jan and Tom Its great to be able to share it with others, like being able to view a museum without getting up

Very nice collection with several topp items

Regards
    from Norway

great collection.well done

Dude, give yourself a good pat on the back! Im glad you respect those who served, and although I may not be from where you're from, I respect your service too my friend. Beautiful display of beautiful family items, my family (across the county) found a suitcase full of my great uncles stuff from the war. He was a real hero to me, his story can be saved for another time. But unfortunately, none of the stuff is being shared with my immediate family, even though im the only collector. Oh well, I am still happy to know family stuff is safe with them and I hope they will enjoy it. Im only 14 and have a little collection but one day I hope mine to be like yours. Thanks for sharing!

?

Thanks norsk41elv and herrzark Im glad you enjoy this

?

Dude, give yourself a good pat on the back! Im glad you respect those who served, and although I may not be from where you're from, I respect your service too my friend. Beautiful display of beautiful family items, my family (across the county) found a suitcase full of my great uncles stuff from the war. He was a real hero to me, his story can be saved for another time. But unfortunately, none of the stuff is being shared with my immediate family, even though im the only collector. Oh well, I am still happy to know family stuff is safe with them and I hope they will enjoy it. Im only 14 and have a little collection but one day I hope mine to be like yours. Thanks for sharing!
    A very warm thank you matthewsq I wish I started collecting at your age because by the time you are my age your collection will be much bigger than mine Dont give up on you great uncles stuff! Im still holding out for more of my grandfathers stuff.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7