Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My collection of ww2 german equipment

Article about: Hello to all my collector friends! I'm from Serbia and I would like to show you my (still growing) collection of german equipment. This is what I manage to collect after a few years and with

nice collection of very clean items.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of ww2 german equipment
    P
    Many

Great condition mate!

You have a very nice collection going. Keep up the good work. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

You are doing extremely well my fellow friend!!! I think most of us know what it feels like collecting with little income! You have some very nice items there and that drum magazine is astonishing!!! I still have to add one in my collection!! I love your display!!
    Keep it up... May I ask your age? I started when I was 17!!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    You are doing extremely well my fellow friend!!! I think most of us know what it feels like collecting with little income! You have some very nice items there and that drum magazine is astonishing!!! I still have to add one in my collection!! I love your display!!
    Keep it up... May I ask your age? I started when I was 17!!
    I started when I was 15, first thing I bought was EK2 and few years later I began to collect field gear.Now I'm 20, and all things in my collection is from Serbia and what I found here.

Thanks to all for good advices and I'm glad that you like my modest collection!

Nice!! As I said keep it up!! I started when I was 17. My first items were an M1 1942 bayonet and a War Merit cross with swords I got from a nearby antique shop. After that I found some family related items from the period and started searching in Crete where I found a lot of relic and semi-relic items! If you keep an open eye there are a lot of things to be found out there.

?

Thumbs up

I started collecting militaria by buying a K98k bring back from an uncle, to hunt deer with when, I was a junior in HS. Got interested in German gunz and it spread from there.
    I guarantee there is NO end to this affliction!
    Sarge

Trust me when I tell you that this hobby is very addictive, but don't get me wrong, it's a good addiction. I've been collecting for the past 5 years, but the serious collecting bug just recently bit me and i Have been rapidly increasing the number of items in my collection over the past month. Like you, I love combat equiptment, and have have been working on putting together 3 german belt rigs for future resale.

Keep up the good work, and don't give up if you ever get burned (because even I still do sometimes).

Keep so my friend.very good collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2