Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Article about: Nice collection, after only one year. Better & bigger then my German collection and i been collecting for couple years now (German). must be big expense in one year. to grow a collection

?

Default Re: My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

lol i knew it was too sexy to be an A2! nice car, A good friend of mine and my dads has an A8 and a triumph stag, she has more cars but i cant think of the name right now, the A8 drives like a dream (well from the passenger seat it does )!!

cheers,
    -Patrick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection WWII (German medal & badges)
    P
    Many

Some photos from my fathers album.
    He served in MIL.ORG. D 18 (norwegian force) from 1942, and was in May 1945 posted in a Guard Battalion under the command of General Becker.

This first photo album covering the period 1944-46.

Borrowed this first, as it contained images from the arrests of several Gestapo officers and informers as well as trips out with them to identify graves of executed prisoners of war among others on Bragdøya (South of Norway).

Keen to share all the pictures with the Board readers, but ......
    After thinking long & well, I'll just post pictures and names of people who are officially convicted. Since the photographer (my father) is alive and well, will it be assumed that some of the arrested also is still alive. Furthermore, several of them may have been arrested on suspicion, and later acquitted.

Hope you enjoy the tour.............

First a few of the albums decorations.

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Some photos from the city of Arendal (Norway) during the liberation days spring of 1945.

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Next images include three persons who were sentenced to death by Agder Court of Appeal in Kristiansand 14 June 1947 for the murder of 1 Polish and 35 Russian prisoners of war. These killings took place on a island named Bragdøya and elsewhere in Kristiansand 1943-1944. It was later raced a commemorative plaque on this island in memory.

SS oberscharführer Friedrich W. Meyer
    SS hauptscharführer Paul H. Glomb
    SS-Hauptsturmführer Rudolf Kerner

2. picture shows the SS-hauptscharführer Paul H. Glomb after his arrest in May 1945
    .................note the guns

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

As the pictures show, consisted the home front soldiers mostly of young boys.

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

The mayor of Arendal was greeted by the crowd May 1945.

Norway ...free country after five years of occupation...

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

....On the lookout for German soldiers and Norwegian Nazis on the run after the capitulation. (location: Marvika)

Vaktbataljon II D.K.S. spring of 1945

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

I`ll be back..........in a day or two with more photos.

Regards from Norway

Great photos!

Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast