MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Article about: Nice collection, after only one year. Better & bigger then my German collection and i been collecting for couple years now (German). must be big expense in one year. to grow a collection

Default Re: My collection WWII (German medal & badges)

Some new items !
    Hope you like them.

Heer 18 years Service Medal 2. class

Regards
    Jørn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection WWII (German medal & badges)   My collection WWII (German medal & badges)  

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)   My collection WWII (German medal & badges)  

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)   My collection WWII (German medal & badges)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection WWII (German medal & badges)
    P
    Many

And the Spanish Cross in Gold with swords.
    Anyone knows the maker ?

Regards
    Jørn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection WWII (German medal & badges)   My collection WWII (German medal & badges)  

Some new items today
    Hope you like them !

Just in

Need help please, with the producer of the ANTI-AIRCRAFT BADGE HEER

Regards
    Jørn

Just had to take these also

Regards
    Jørn

Used but not abused
    I like it (a lot).

My collection WWII (German medal & badges)  

The ANTI-AIRCRAFT BADGE HEER is a Lizardman Head Fake, and are going back to where it come from
    No money lost, but they are hard to find in this quality so the hunting starts all over again.

Regards
    Jørn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection WWII (German medal & badges)  

New Badge today
    Beobachterabzeichen or Observers badge.

Regards
    Jørn

New frame ready for the wall.

German Cross in gold - m.m. 134 Otto Klein
    Spanish Cross in Gold with swords - Meybauer
    DRL SPORT BADGE gold - m.m. Wernstein Jena
    OBSERVER BADGE - Juncker
    SS Westland Cufftitles
    Wehrmacht Shooting Lanyard

Regards
    Jørn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection WWII (German medal & badges)  

Quote by norsk41elv View Post
    New frame ready for the wall.

German Cross in gold - m.m. 134 Otto Klein
    Spanish Cross in Gold with swords - Meybauer
    DRL SPORT BADGE gold - m.m. Wernstein Jena
    OBSERVER BADGE - Juncker
    SS Westland Cufftitles
    Wehrmacht Shooting Lanyard

Regards
    Jørn

Spectacular badges and medals !

I love the Observers Badge................... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast