Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My collection's first steps

Article about: Very nice collection. Thanks for sharing.

?

Default Back in action

Hi everyone!

I really don't expect anybody to remember this thread, or me for that matter I stopped collecting a couple of years ago under pressure at uni, and actually sold off all but the stick grenade from my old collection which was a bad decision indeed. So, for the past month or so I've been spend spend spending trying to get back to the standard of my old collection! So here's my display so far... one month in! enjoy!

Kind regards (and good to be back!)

Robbie

My collection's first stepsMy collection's first stepsMy collection's first stepsMy collection's first stepsMy collection's first stepsMy collection's first steps

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection's first steps
    P
    Many

?

If you have been bitten by the collector bug, you will never recover 100%

I have been trying all my life, by whatever i do- i always ending up hoarding this useless old smelly rags again and again and again........

?

Got that right I've fallen fast and hard again! Just a couple more pics of the SS helmets I took as well... My collection's first stepsMy collection's first stepsMy collection's first steps

Quote by rbminis View Post
    That is a pretty good start for only two months.
    It certainly looks like the bug has bitten you!
    Cangrats,
    Ralph.
    oooh THE bug... Known also as dollarworm!!
    It lives in the houses of little Indiana Jones-like guys that spent countless hours watching documentaries and reading history books.
    Its bite is said to cause bad attitude from your girlfriend/wife and progressive lack of space in the house.
    Rumor has it that also causes laughter from your friends for being attrected to 'old stuff' but also causes you an evil joy when you hear and see them bragging for their extra perfect turbo car or their hyper jet mobile phone and that their team is ultra besterest!!!
    Yes besterest...

Good luck with that awesome collection and mind THE bug!!

A good collectiojn of relic SS lids for only a month's effort! Where do you find them?

I would like to add that you should place your Das Swartze Korps newspaper unfolded in the frame hence you'll avoid the crack in the middle of the paper!

Fantastic display, and a collection to be proud of, well done. That's a crazy amount of quality items

?

Thanks guys it's great to have my collection wall back - I had nothing to fill the void! I got most of the SS helmets from the diggers themselves, one of whom took weeks to send as he lived so far out... two are from the Totenkopf positions at Demjansk, one is the 26th SS Estonian Division and the other is SS - Nord. And LizardKing, that's some great advice there - as soon as I find a frame big enough I'll move it

Great collection !! Well done

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

JMM
    ?

Well, actually I do remember you and your display. "Welcome back" mate
    Great items you got there - I think this display is even better than the previous one. Especially enjoy the helmets, the NSDAP framed program and the SS newspaper (and LizardKing's advice is absolutely true - display it unfolded and away from sun light)
    Congrats on your "new" collection and keep us updated.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast