Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

My collection's first steps

Article about: Very nice collection. Thanks for sharing.

?

Hi Styx. Do you remember me? I bought and traded your WH SD helmet couple of years ago. Did you sold the WW1 camo and Afghan helmet? I still got your WH very nice displayed. ;-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection's first steps
    P
    Many

?

Hey Krisse!! Of course I remember you! I admit, I sold the Afghan helmet as it wasn't within my collecting sphere, but the WWI camo was a treasure I was too reluctant to part with! I still have it but as it's not WWII I keep it apart from my other collection now at my flat in London where I go to university and dear JMM, thank you for your kind words; I'll take care of the newspaper, and it's lovely of you to say I've exceeded my previous collection as that was ultimately what I was aiming for (hence the similar display!).

I'm glad i've added my two cents on preserving a perfect piece of paper!!

You did all that in 2 months of collecting , I better catch up , superb collection and displayed nicely

Great collection and display.Glad you are still here with us

Glad to see you back...You certainly have the Militaria Gene in your blood, and I can relate having started over many times myself since I began collecting as a kid...You have a good eye for putting together an impressive display....Wishing you continued good fortune in your collecting-endeavor, thanks for the update & photos...
    cheers, Glenn

Good start,student.Nice and e[pensive
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Great displays, just as good but different. I started the thread at the beginning, in fact better than ever, but different ;-) It's so hard to change your displays, our brains are resistant to change... If I change something I have to walk away from it or I just want to put it back. Give it time... come back another day and look. After looking at the new display layout time and time again, it becomes like home, and any change from there is uncomfortable again. This is for the smallest thing. The pieces have to jell together, the lines have to flow... in the same directions, and opposites.

It's nice to have an obsession ;-)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7