Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My Combat Corner, nearly done!

Article about: Have an SS Rodo buckle coming for the dot44 display but was having too much fun redecorating and wanted to share some pics. Of note on the dot44 display is the pony pack is SS RZM, as is the

?

Default My Combat Corner, nearly done!

Have an SS Rodo buckle coming for the dot44 display but was having too much fun redecorating and wanted to share some pics. Of note on the dot44 display is the pony pack is SS RZM, as is the water bottle, and bread bag. The sniper viel is real and is published in the Beaver book on SS Camo as is the palm smock. The dot44 has the subdued tan eagle in hbt weave and nicely marked inside. The pack is a bit early for a Normandy display but this soldier was really attached to it as his initials are written inside LOL. Was a fun afternoon setting this all up and taking some pics. Ill update the thread when the Rodo comes in.

PS I love the photo with the reflection of the white Oberfuhrer in the display case. Looks sort of avante garde.

Attachment 503826

Attachment 503827

Attachment 503828

Attachment 503829

Attachment 503830

Attachment 503831

Attachment 503832

Attachment 503833

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Combat Corner, nearly done!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Combat Corner, nearly done!

Very nice display Doug.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Pretty Sweet Doug, no wonder you wanted to share these pictures. Looks like a very well spent afternoon.
    Regards,
    John

Nice display I like your USMC helmet as well

A great display Doug, I doubt there are any better dressed SS combat mannequins out there!

It looks excellant Doug!
    I look forward to seeing your new set up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I really like the skull in the 4th picture from the top!!! Nice veil as well. Jim G.

I dug a hole this afternoon. Then I dragged an old dug up hitching post with a giant cement block anchor over to the hole and dropped it in. I dug the hole too deep and now the post is a few inches shorter than it should be, but i had no way to get the post back out, so now im stuck with it being short. Then I spray painted it glossy black. I did all this without a shirt on and now my back is sunburned. That's what I did this afternoon. I would have gladly traded chores with you, Doug. Superb display.

Said hitching post:

My Combat Corner, nearly done!

?

I fixed the pic for you ;-) BTW the hitching post looks awesome!

I desperately needed the distraction from everyday life today. This was my distraction. I could have dug a hole but said naaaaawwww.....I will go play with lifesize dolls instead.

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen. Ralph look forward to seeing you next weekend!

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I really like the skull in the 4th picture from the top!!! Nice veil as well. Jim G.
    Its the only known surviving helmet to SS-Heimwehr Danzig. Perhaps my rarest helmet Jim! Thanks for the compliments!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast