Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Dagger displays

Article about: Hi All, I finally got some of my other daggers displayed, I built one to represent Heer and one to represent Luftwaffe, my other daggers will hang loose on the wall so I can take them down a

Default My Dagger displays

Hi All,
    I finally got some of my other daggers displayed, I built one to represent Heer and one to represent Luftwaffe, my other daggers will hang loose on the wall so I can take them down and play with them once in awhile lol but these guys are now behind glass for many years to come, hope you enjoy what I put together, not bad for homemade!
    My Dagger displaysMy Dagger displaysMy Dagger displaysMy Dagger displaysMy Dagger displaysMy Dagger displays

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Dagger displays
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Dagger displays

Superb!

Awesome! Framing aint cheap but man it looks good.

Very classy!! The black background and frame bring the daggers to the front visually. Nice effect. The photo of each representing officer is a nice touch Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Well done! Like the way you added a few items within each display.

?

Great setup, very nicely done

Great Displays. All the better you built them yourself. Well done!

Super looking displays. I’ve long found that creating framed displays of ones collection to be one of the more enjoyable parts of the hobby. Again, well done!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks for the compliments gents, I did frame the items myself, but the frames came from a local craft store(michaels), they cost about 17 dollars on sale and consist of simulated wood, thats how I keep the cost low, so it is cheap and easy to do yet the result looks great and expensive haha.

Are these affixed to a wall if so.,,are the items retained by fishing line or what is your method? Im thinking of doing this with 2 daggers of mine. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast