Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My display

Article about: Hey all, New to the forum so why not start by posting some pics of my humble collection. All items are original besides the ehrenring, soldbuch and handle on the KM dagger. The U-boat is a f

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I think I saw a cog carved in there somewhere...
    All reality apart.. This item reminds me of macabre item seen in the Northwest or Far East..
    What kind of person or monster would be capable of such an act ?? Some cultures actually have "Head Drums" of some sort.. But this "Abhorent" piece IMO should be laid to rest in some sort of "Hallow" ground and blessed and sent on.. Bad "MOJO" if you will.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My display
    P
    Many

?

Hello,
    original ring too ( on the Wehrpass) ?

?

About uploading the pics, im using a tablet only so is it possible that im not seeing this option? I had read the post abt avoiding the "third parties" upload sites previous your posting but somehow i don't see it... thx!

Ring is a repro as said in my introduction, same goes for soldbuch, rest is original.

And Gwar, I 100% respect your opinion but to each his own i guess. I don't believe in bad mojo, walk underneath ladders and imo when u die that's it. Alot of things will happen after you die but you just won't be a part of it is my opinion on that matter.
    I dont see anything wrong with using human remains as decoration, art, trophy or to honour the dead, and calling these person(s) a monster is a bit funny imo, i think there are much bigger monsters to be found in the stories behind some militaria items, done to living men and women.
    But again, all respect to you sir!

CBH
    ?

Now that is a SS Skull !
    Could be a big money item , to the right collector .
    Welcome to the forum .

Nobody took notice of the words around the skull: Meine Ehre heist Treue, My honor is loyalty, the SS motto.

MAP
    ?

From a tablet or PC it is the same process to upload pictures.

When creating a thread, at the top of the text box you will see a few rows of icons (bold, font, smile icon, etc.) Next to the smile icon is a paper clip. Click on that and a new tab will open. At the top right of this box you will see a green circle with a "+". Click this to add and upload files. Simple once you get the hang of it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

Thats why I called it an SS Skull !

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Skull is made of wood or some other material ?

I don't see any sutures - or joints - where
    plates meet. Looks to be carved in
    one piece.........?
    I was wondering how the jaw remained in place with out wire. Normally the jaw falls off when flesh and sinew are gone.

CBH
    ?

I believe the skull is a fake , and not TR . Could be a real Skull but not a TR item .

?

No it real human skull, pictures are not that sharp but sutures are clearly visible. Must have been an older person tho because they are not as defined as you find with skulls of younger or middle aged persons.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast