Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My Flak 2cm kit

Article about: Hey guys. I thought it would be cool to make a thread about my favourite gun/cannon. The flak 2cm. Any version from of the guns that fires the 20x138B cartridge will be included and any nati

?

Default My Flak 2cm kit

Hey guys. I thought it would be cool to make a thread about my favourite gun/cannon. The flak 2cm. Any version from of the guns that fires the 20x138B cartridge will be included and any nation that used it also aswell as boxes, manuals and actual gun parts.

I want to make this a thread where i show off my kit and update it over time with new pieces. Hopefully this generates some interest as munitions by themselves sometimes don’t attract people. My collection isnt large now but over time i will add more to it. This thread will be updated soon with a quite rare Italian round and a very early casing soon!

Enjoy and please any comments or questions!
    My Flak 2cm kit
    A 1943 dated AP-T made by WA+ / lacquered steel casing

My Flak 2cm kit
    A 1943 dated HE-T also made by WA+ /lacquered steel casing

My Flak 2cm kit
    A relic 1943 dated HE-T made by asr with some nice markings on the projectile / lacquered steel casing

My Flak 2cm kit
    A 1938 dated casing made by P198 / brass casing

My Flak 2cm kit
    A AZ.5045 impact fuse made in 1939 by RH.S

My Flak 2cm kit
    A cardboard transport tube

My Flak 2cm kit
    All the primers for the casings.

I will be adding more examples soon! Be sure to ask questions if you need to know more about any of them!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Flak 2cm kit
    P
    Many

Rhs being of course Rhienmetallwerk Sommerda. Nice collection.

Thumbs up

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    ...... munitions by themselves sometimes don’t attract people......
    Well, they always attract me ! And I also think that the FlaK 38 is one of the 'overlooked' weapons of WWII - so I'll watch your thread with interest.

Relic one looks like asb = Deutsche Waffen-u. Munitionsfabriken A.-G. Eichborndamm 107-127, Berlin - Borsigwalde, Germany - WWII

Left hand case P 198 = Metallwarenfabrik Treuenbritzen G.m.b.H., Werk Röderhof, Germany

W A! = Hugo Schneider A.-G., Werk Leipzig, Germany

?

Since you guys have added the makers in your own time. For future I will add them to new posts

Btw cindersii. It is asr. asr- HAK Hanseatisches-Kettenwerk GmbH, Hamburg-Langenhorn

?

Love 20mm Flak . Nice items.

Nice pics....thank you for taking the time to present your pieces so well for us -it shows professionalism and your respect for us.

?

Nice selection and can't wait for the Italian round. I only have cases. Rich A. in Pa.
    Last edited by rra227; 09-07-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Thanks for the comments guys!

I have ordered more pieces, so a lengthy update will happen when it’s all delivered. Unfortunately aside from the Italian shell, not any complete rounds, just spare parts and a very early casing. But hopefully it helps people learn about the round and it’s accessories!

Nice items but your A AZ.5045 impact fuse looks to still have the detonator part on it if you look at this info you will see what I mean, if so its a live fuze
    Attached Images Attached Images My Flak 2cm kit 

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast