Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My german sa ss nskk stuff

Article about: stuff I have collected I like nskk sa ss hj . I guess you could say rzm pieces interest me.. tom

?

Very interesting pieces. Usualy dont see the complete car "flag poles".

I see something i maybe have been looking for a long time.
    Can you please take out the steelhelmets "tinnies" in the top right of the first pic and take quality photos, also with photo of the backsides. Does any of these items has drilled holes??
    Last edited by TrondK; 04-12-2016 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Noticed a detail

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My german sa ss nskk stuff
    P
    Many

Very impressive collection!! That shield with the chain appears to be a "gorget" or a military policeman I.D. Correct if I am wrong. A collection you can be proud of.

close ups please..

?

another one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My german sa ss nskk stuff  

Quote by castle View Post
    stuff I have collected I like nskk sa ss hj . I guess you could say rzm pieces interest me.. tom
    Very nice!
    I'm impressed, like "Trond", I like the NSKK car pennant and pole!
    Well done, some very nice items there!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Very interesting pieces. Usualy dont see the complete car "flag poles".

I see something i maybe have been looking for a long time.
    Can you please take out the steelhelmets "tinnies" in the top right of the first pic and take quality photos, also with photo of the backsides. Does any of these items has drilled holes??
    Just a guess without the close up photos of steel helmets...perhaps these are photo album insignia?

Great collection of items, I like the state service pennant and the TK line up...you know there are a few of us here who would like to see them photographed out of the riker case. Thanks for taking the photos before everyone came home

Just noticed the DJ flag as well...looks like a nice one!

?

ive been collecting german on and off since 1993.. I look for unusual items. all the skulls are original 1/52 and 499/41,, 1/24 and several early ones. I have not bought I skull in over 10 yrs .. I live close to the big shows and im a member of ovms so most of this came from hunting at big shows. I also have gotten a few nice pieces from local vet estate sales. I have helmets too. both nskk leather ones. few combat ones too. I try to keep it fun and I buy what I like. its tougher to buy now than 20 yrs ago..prices are very high for my budget but I keep looking and occasionally find something...I was friends with the late john pepera and he helped me early on stay away from fakes...tom

?

I try to find desk pieces. hard to locate ..I wish I could find more..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My german sa ss nskk stuff  

?

Simply Outstanding! An array of very interesting objects! Bravo----

Hope you will continue to post photos of your great collection, you have some very unique items. Thanks for sharing with us! Bob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast