Become our sponsor and display your banner here

My German WWII Collection

Article about: Hey guys, its been awhile since i have done a WWII German collection update so as i am sitting here bored out of my mind i decided i will show you guys lol. Well its all displayed in an ikea

?

Default My German WWII Collection

Hey guys, its been awhile since i have done a WWII German collection update so as i am sitting here bored out of my mind i decided i will show you guys lol. Well its all displayed in an ikea detolf cabinet and such. The photos go up and down from top shelf to bottom shelf. I am also starting up a SS Panzergrenadier impression for reenacting, so the bottom photo is about a week up getting gear. It will be coming in steadily and i want to complete by march 2014ish.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1070146.jpg 
Views:	837 
Size:	320.3 KB 
ID:	575199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1070148.jpg 
Views:	725 
Size:	320.9 KB 
ID:	575200  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1070153.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	316.8 KB 
ID:	575202   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1070151.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	321.1 KB 
ID:	575201  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1070154.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	344.3 KB 
ID:	575203  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

That's a great collection, well done mate!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

You've put together a nice collection, Ryan...Thanks for showing! I remember my first collection when I was 16...and regret selling it...It's encouraging to see a young man with an interest in history and military relics!
    cheers and continued good luck,
    Glenn

An excellent collection for one as young as yourself......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Looking good buddy.

?

Thanks Guys!
    Ryan

Quote by Ryan B View Post
    Hey guys, its been awhile since i have done a WWII German collection update so as i am sitting here bored out of my mind i decided i will show you guys lol. Well its all displayed in an ikea detolf cabinet and such. The photos go up and down from top shelf to bottom shelf. I am also starting up a SS Panzergrenadier impression for reenacting, so the bottom photo is about a week up getting gear. It will be coming in steadily and i want to complete by march 2014ish.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    a little more respect to Admiral Karl Dönitz is not it? replaced the Führer and was one of the few found not guilty of crimes against humanity... 're young friend, perhaps a few years you'll understand... btw, nice SS chained dagger ... hopefully the values ​​much, not much can be said to have one of those, because I know I did not pay too much for it right?.. the gas mask is from a concentration camp?

Name:  225px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-V00538-3,_Karl_Dönitz,_Adolf_Hitler.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  10.7 KB
    Hitler meets Admiral Dönitz in the Führerbunker (1945)

?

A nice small collection with some quality pieces! Hey, you're 16? We're just about the same age, cool!

Nice start! it will grow. timothy