Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My German WWII Collection

Article about: Hey guys, its been awhile since i have done a WWII German collection update so as i am sitting here bored out of my mind i decided i will show you guys lol. Well its all displayed in an ikea

?

Default My German WWII Collection

Hey guys, its been awhile since i have done a WWII German collection update so as i am sitting here bored out of my mind i decided i will show you guys lol. Well its all displayed in an ikea detolf cabinet and such. The photos go up and down from top shelf to bottom shelf. I am also starting up a SS Panzergrenadier impression for reenacting, so the bottom photo is about a week up getting gear. It will be coming in steadily and i want to complete by march 2014ish.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My German WWII Collection   My German WWII Collection  

My German WWII Collection   My German WWII Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My German WWII Collection
    P
    Many

That's a great collection, well done mate!....

You've put together a nice collection, Ryan...Thanks for showing! I remember my first collection when I was 16...and regret selling it...It's encouraging to see a young man with an interest in history and military relics!
    cheers and continued good luck,
    Glenn

An excellent collection for one as young as yourself......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Looking good buddy.

?

Thanks Guys!
    Ryan

Quote by Ryan B View Post
    Hey guys, its been awhile since i have done a WWII German collection update so as i am sitting here bored out of my mind i decided i will show you guys lol. Well its all displayed in an ikea detolf cabinet and such. The photos go up and down from top shelf to bottom shelf. I am also starting up a SS Panzergrenadier impression for reenacting, so the bottom photo is about a week up getting gear. It will be coming in steadily and i want to complete by march 2014ish.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    a little more respect to Admiral Karl Dönitz is not it? replaced the Führer and was one of the few found not guilty of crimes against humanity... 're young friend, perhaps a few years you'll understand... btw, nice SS chained dagger ... hopefully the values ​​much, not much can be said to have one of those, because I know I did not pay too much for it right?.. the gas mask is from a concentration camp?

Hitler meets Admiral Dönitz in the Führerbunker (1945)

?

A nice small collection with some quality pieces! Hey, you're 16? We're just about the same age, cool!

Nice start! it will grow. timothy