Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Well done mate, kinda a bad picture i know
    Thanks, Glen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

?

are the bullets ww2 dated?
    Very nice of Tom...!

cheers,
    Pat

Hey Pat, I belive two are 40 and the other three are 44...
    Thanks, Glen.

Hey guys, again popped into the gold shop today i told him about the information relating to the ring and he said i can have it for £15, also he has two ww1 british medals (The British War Medal) and (The Allied Victory Medal) which belonged to a Sargent, this set also has his cap badge and a wallet made out of old sails to keep these possessions in. He was a sail maker by trade and was called up to help on the front to make tents out of sail type material, the man in the shop said i can have the lot for £35, sorry i didn't take any pics but what do you think this lot may be worth? (Its all in good condition!)
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

Sounds fair to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A couple of new items which came today from America, picked up a rabbit fur ww2 German jacket which was worn under the tunic (£35), and a WW1 German 98K ammo pouch (£7). I also took a quick pic of the items my mum has got me for christmas, it includes SA sports badges stickpin, ww1 veterans stick pin, NSRL patch, Heer vest eagle, WW1 french medal, selection of WW2 German/Italian badges, boxed Japanese Red cross medal with stick pin e.t.c, everything in that photo cost around about £150 including express delivery from American, not bad,
    Thanks, Glen.
    PS i will take better pics after Xmas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

Your collection is coming along very very nicely!!!!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Very nice new additions as always ! Onecquestion ...

It's the 15th today so howcarecu looking at your x-mas gifts ? LOL Zbest hope ur mum dose not see this post !

Hey thanks, well my mum isn't a web surfer, she said i can get my own present for her to give to me... so i did and then when it arrived today i had to "check" to make sure everything had arrived and i took a sneaky pic
    Thanks, Glen.

Slow but sure, Glen....you're getting there! lol Nice ring, by the way-I like it! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast