MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Hey guys, a quick update... i went to Kent for the weekend and there was a carboot on and i brought this lot of buttons, i have no idea what they are and i probably paid too much for them but i had to buy something Anyway i hope the pictures are ok... i am curious as to why all these button have been tied together with string which are attached to a ring, any ideas??? Also i think there may be a cufflink there but im not sure...
    Thanks, Glen.
    Any information would be gratefully appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

Hi Glenny!

You had to buy something? The money is burning in your pocket, you better pour cool water on it then

I don´t know what these buttons are, unfortunately.

Chris

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Hey guys, a quick update... i went to Kent for the weekend and there was a carboot on and i brought this lot of buttons, i have no idea what they are and i probably paid too much for them but i had to buy something Anyway i hope the pictures are ok... i am curious as to why all these button have been tied together with string which are attached to a ring, any ideas??? Also i think there may be a cufflink there but im not sure...
    Thanks, Glen.
    Any information would be gratefully appreciated!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Well i brought plenty of new stock for eBay and i thought why not :P
    Thanks, Glen.

Hey Guys, Christmas has finally arrived Here is an update, firstly a WHW collection tin (Gau oberdonau), GDR Medal - Reservist der NVA, Boxed Japanese Red Cross Medal with stick pin, x2 Luftwaffe Gulls & x2 KM Buttons, 1933 Hitler Ein volk stick pin, NSKOV tinnie (now have all three), BW Tank Badge, Luftwaffe photo, NSRL Patch, Heer breast eagle, Italian medal, x2 stickpins (SA Sports badge and WW1 Veterans), Italian GIL membership badge, Nazi Womans League membership badge, WW1 French medal, Brooch, WW1 German Medal and DVD collection of Hitlers Henchmen (LOOKS REALLY GOOD!) I also got a load of cash so im now saving up for a NSKK Tunic and Breeches.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Merry Christmas everybody!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

?

Very nice items, I got some reference books and a cased mutter-kreuz in gold by Duemer.

good luck with that NSKK tunic....!

cheers,
    Patrick

very nice stuff you got there glenn the bw panzer badge would go on a black beret its the most recent design (it has the flag attached) hope you had a good christmas

?

Hello Glen

Very nice gifts ! DVDs look good ! Hope you get your tunic ...

Kind regards
    Alex

Hey people a quick update, thank you all for your kind words. Today i brought a WW2 British army pocket knife (£2), womans institute brooch (£1), USAAF GI Silver Ring (£15) and a WW2 British Medal (£10), I am also awaiting a OST Relic medal, EK2 and 40 year faithful service medal but i will post pictures when i receive them.
    Thanks, Glen.

Glen, very nice items you have received for X-mas. You collection will soon be very large at this rate.
    Tom

Cool stuff, Glenny, keep it going!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast