Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

?

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Oh why are you sorry about my visor cap? You mean the condition?
    Thanks, Glen.
    you siad your cap is a pre war cap. which it isint as we have now discoverd and pointed out its post 1945 veterans cap. this organisation is still in existance today.

sorry for causing any confusion.
    Patrick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

OH but Patrick mine isn't post war... is it? Mine doesn't have 1786 on the insignia...
    Thanks, Glen.

Hi Glen, please read my comment in the old thread. You never got a valid reply on it originally.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here are 3 badges showing the progression of the Kyffhauserbund emblem. Pre 1933 it had the tri-colour below the tower, T.R had the swastika below and the post war has the black maltese cross/ iron cross.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

Thanks Tom for taking the time to help me out, i now see why mine is postwar
    Thanks, Glen.

The post war badge can also be found without the date and cross.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

Hey guys, brought some new little bits: some tinnies (brought from GermanDotMilitaria) Thanks Torsten for another great transaction! Also a Japanese Army Navy Military Reservist League Member Badge for £5 from ebay
    Thanks, Glen.

My Growing Collection  

You will soon need a new room, Glenny!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Yes i believe so Christina i better start planning for some new shelves
    Thanks, Glen.

Hey guys, well what a great day today, my Sudetenland medal came today (£20 from ebay ), also i went into my local gold shop again and he has offered me a job and if i take it (which i will) I will have first dibs on any militaria he buys and get paid also while i was in the shop a man came in who also collects militaria but mainly ww1 items but he has some ww2 german items that he would be willing to sell to me (but i will have to wait and see) Also the other day i gained a substantial amount of money so i plan on buying a NSKK Brown Shirt and Breeches any time soon, CANT WAIT!!!
    Hope all of you guys are well.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection  

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast