Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

JMM
    ?

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Great collection. Good display. Thanks for showing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

Hey thanks JMM, I got some more new items today. Starting with a nice grain sack (£25), a 1943 German field bandage (£2.50), German gas mask lenses (£2), German army issue socks (£4 for my mannequin), mine pendant (£8). I also have my eye on a few other items such as a Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Minesweeper badge but i will post some pics before i buy and i also have my eye on a NSKK dagger to go with my uniform
    Thanks, Glen.
    Its been all go recently!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

I have just received a Minesweeper badge (early war plated brass type!) and Destroyer badge (Late war zinc type!), i know the condition isn't great but the price was good and i haven't got them so i though, "why not!"
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection  

Your HSF badge looks brilliant, Glen
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Thanks Christian that my first badge i brought and it was only £23 from a carboot! Lucky i didnt buy a fake!
    Thanks, Glen.

Christian? *lol
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Opps sorry Christina i should really proof read my spelling :P
    Thanks, Glen.

KSH
    ?

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Thanks Christian that my first badge i brought and it was only £23 from a carboot! Lucky i didnt buy a fake!
    Thanks, Glen.
    £23 for a Flottenkriegsabzeichen! That's something

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Bargains are definitely still to be found. Great badge at a fantastic price. I like the other 2 KM badges as well.
    Tom

Well the thing is i was going round my local carboot and on a table there was a small box full of TR awards all for £25 each! That was before i was really into them so i had no idea which ones were valuable and i wasn't even thinking that they could all be repros. But i managed to get the HSF for £23 because it has a broken pin and i also got my first EK2 for £25. But i bet that there were some in there that were worth real big money, but that is something that i regret and i will never know the true value in that box... *sigh*
    Thanks, Glen.

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast