Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

?

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Hello Glenn

Very nice badges ! I like the worn badges as they have real history ! Your collection is growing sooo fast !

Keep it up !

P.s hope the job is going well

Kind regards
    Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

Hey Guys and Thanks Alex for the kind words Anyway i recently brought a mannequin for my NSKK uniform (£65!!!) all i need now is:
    -Black leather RZM Claw Buckle Belt
    -Riding gloves
    -Riding boots
    -NSKK dagger
    -Light brown political tie
    -NSKK overseas sidecap
    If any of you guys can help me out it would be much appreciated!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Hey cheers Troy, i am pleased you have joined the forum and im sure the other members would love to see your collection =D
    Thanks, Glen.
    Thanks Glen will have to get round to posting some pics and making a contribution to war relics.
    Just been viewing your collection ,its quite an achievment for a young person to have amassed so much.My advice buy as much original items as you can before you get married because women just don't get it.They will look at your EK 1s or
    2s and think what a waste of money.....could have bought some designer shoes for that.I'm telling you as a freind wait until you are about 40!

HAHA cheers Troy again for the kind words Thought it was about time to get some more space for my TR items so i decided to fill up another two shelves but now i have some space and that means only one thing, to buy more. Anyway enjoy guys!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

?

Nice display stand ! Very big collection now ...

Kind regards
    Alex

Just remembered I have an old pair of german binos you can have think they may have been captured french ones as I'm sure they have a french name.Think they may have range finder in the lense also.The condition isn't great.I can send them with the other bits if you want but the postage will be about £5.Just let me know.
    I will dig them out and give you more details when I have time.I'm sure my girlfreind will be pleased and be glad to see the back of them! -"its just clutter"...yeah and your 200 handbags arn't?

Hey thanks Troy i can't wait to receive them, just a quick little update i brought a Opera Nazionale Balilla (ONB) Italian Fascist Youth medal, which i paid £40 for possibly a bit too much but i have seen them on dealers site for around about £90 and i have also brought some reference books (finally!) Also i am awaiting loads of items in the mail so i will post some more pics when i receive them
    Thanks, Glen.

The book by Davis is a bit old, but still a very good reference book IMO.
    Tom

Gee, Glenny!! Soon you´ll need a new and bigger room! I´m looking forward to see the "binos".

Christina
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Nice collection, it's growing faster than mine
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast