MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Hey guys, receive this little lot from Troy today for £65, it includes an original unmarked ShuCo Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, umarked OST medal, police cap badge, selection of British items and ww2 French captured binoculars used by the Germans,
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

Hey guys, i also received this little lot of 13 HJ/DJ tinnies etc for £50, there are alot of youth hostel badges but i love WHW badges and tinnies as they look good and they are relatively cheap to buy
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection  

Very...very nice collection.

Hey Guys, a very quick update, today i received a large lot of italian and german items from America, such as two NSDAP pendants, HJ membership badge, some ONB items and other italian badges etc, DJ Sig rune patch... I also have a large amount of relics which i am waiting for
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

JMM
    ?

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Hey Guys and Thanks Alex for the kind words Anyway i recently brought a mannequin for my NSKK uniform (£65!!!) all i need now is:
    -Black leather RZM Claw Buckle Belt
    -Riding gloves
    -Riding boots
    -NSKK dagger
    -Light brown political tie
    -NSKK overseas sidecap
    If any of you guys can help me out it would be much appreciated!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Hi Glen
    Last time I lookked at your collection (and it wasn't that long ago...) you had about half the items you have now! Man you just don't waste time, do you? As I said before "you're gonna need a bigger boat" ehh ehh ehh. Congrats on your fantastic and ever growing collection. I don't know how you make it but if there's a secret pls do share it with us. If I only could grow my humble and small collection at that speed... Can't imagine where you'll be when you get to be 40!! Glad you could get your job - that's very important and besides will help you on doing other things (besides buying militaria stuff more and more often). I do like your collection and displays a lot. Very good Thanks for showing it. Take care

Thanks JMM, I keep meaning to save some money and put it in the bank but something always comes around which i like. HAHA as to the secret its selling on eBay ;D
    Thanks for the kind words, Glen.

Hey guys i received this little lot in the post today, over 100 relics which were all dug up in a POW camp in the UK, this little lot cost me around £60 so its not too bad. There are some really interesting relics here and the seller also gave me the spoon for free!
    Thanks, Glen.
    PS sorry for the poor image quality!

Hey guys, I have brought loads of things recently and it all came today. erm... Where to start. Well i brought a KVK with swords with packet (£24), NSKK booklet for my mannequin (£6), three Hindenburg crosses (£6 each). 14 Relic Wound Badges (£40/eBay) i probably paid a little too much for them but for about £3.50 each i thought it was okay, plus they were dug up with the relics in my previous thread and i liked the idea of keeping them together, there is one in Gold WB! Many of them have been de-nazified but some still have swastikas showing and they also gave me a free relic RAD buckle. Finally i brought another lot of items from the same seller for £100, it includes a Nazi Car Pendant with RZM tag!, Heer buckle with leather tab, another KVK with swords, luftshutz medal, and three stickpins, a post war sports stickpin, a SA eagle stickpin and a rare "Victory" stickpin from the German racial community in Hungary and i have seen one for sale for 240 euros although i have no idea what its worth but i paid about £5 for it, if that!
    Thanks, Glen.
    PS i also got a WHW books as well!

Attached Images Attached Images My Growing Collection 

?

Nice items Glen

Very good items!

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast