Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

?

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Amazing collection and 16 ! Extremely imppressed! Few questions ...

What is the little coffin box thing by the hitler head- is that a train egale ? - what items are repo as the all look soooo good !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

Quote by banksy View Post
    Amazing collection and 16 ! Extremely imppressed! Few questions ...

What is the little coffin box thing by the hitler head- is that a train egale ? - what items are repo as the all look soooo good !
    Thanks alot mate, well here are some pics of the inside and outside of the coffin which i brought at a military fair, just a homemade item after the war but i think its a funny novelty, well i have posted the eagle on here and apparently it is a copy of a SA Desk Eagle, and the repro items are, the das reich cuff title, the two nsdap enamel badges i think are copies, the two ss skulls on the cuff title.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

Can any of you guys give me any more info about this medal, i picked it up at the carboot a couple of weeks ago for £2.50
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

Love the coffin Glenn.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

nice collection. How long have you been collecting?

cheers,
    Pat

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Thanks alot mate, well here are some pics of the inside and outside of the coffin which i brought at a military fair, just a homemade item after the war but i think its a funny novelty, well i have posted the eagle on here and apparently it is a copy of a SA Desk Eagle, and the repro items are, the das reich cuff title, the two nsdap enamel badges i think are copies, the two ss skulls on the cuff title.
    This looks like some of our national porcelain products.
    We have a company over here that makes these type of items.
    I have shown it on the forum.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    nice collection. How long have you been collecting?

cheers,
    Pat
    Hmmm... now thats a tough one, i have been interested in the second world war since i began learning about it in my history classes which is about 3 years ago now, then i began to paint airfix models, then last christmas my brother brought me an iron cross, however since i have been selling loads of my old unwanted items on ebay i now have the money to start adding to my collection =D But i have managed to get the majority of the items you see here in the last six months,
    Thanks mate!

Could any of you guys just take a look at these please as its kinda urgent and it would be much appreciated! Thanks guys

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...l-fake-107047/

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...-think-107050/

New addition thanks to Nick, nice little patch!!! IF ANY BODY WANTS TO DONATE TO MY COLLECTION PLEASE FEEL FREE PM ME, IM ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR NEW STUFF TO ADD TO MY "GROWING" COLLECTION AND WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULLY RECEIVED!
    A big thanks to every body on this forum for their help, advise and respect, Thanks again Nick!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection  

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast