Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Hey guys, a quick little update. Today i brought a selection of war-time publications (£5 the lot), some spanish civil war items and another reference book. I am also waiting for loads of Italian Fascist items.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

Hey guys, I received all this spanish civil war items today for £100, the shirt was £5 and the condor legion medal was only £13!!!
    Thanks, Glen.
    PS I would just like to double check the originality, I believe that they are all ok, the shield even has threads from when it has been applied! I would also like to know what the number stands for on the reverse of the lapel badge?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

Hi people, today I have received a couple of reference books (£5), both will be extremely useful! I also brought a Italian ONB patch from American (£15), an Italian Fascist pendant from Italy (£20) and finally a KM photo album of the Marine Flak Abteilung (£40).
    Thanks, Glen.

My Growing Collection  

A few more new items that I have received today, including a selection of different Italian fascist sports medals, selection of both German & Ukrainian documents (some post war) and also a small Japanese pendant.
    Thanks, Glen.

My Growing Collection  

Hey guys, yesterday I received two bandages (£5 each), one is Italian and the other is a German DRK both look great! Also I brought a german day badge (£6), also I brought some more Falange items from Spain including a very nice buckle, enamelled cross, two lapel badges and a document (£35 the lot!)
    Thanks, Glen.

Hello guys, today i received this little lot of NS items from forum member TIGER88 (Carl), if anybody has similar items for sale please PM me
    Thanks, Glen.

Hey guys, here are some more items that I have brought recently. Firstly some more spanish civil war items including a Kondor legion sash, a war-time calendar and an Italian field tunic minus insignia.
    Thanks, Glen.

My Growing Collection  

Hi,
    Great collection you have there

Regards JT

Quote by norsk41elv View Post
    Hi,
    Great collection you have there

Regards JT
    Thanks JT, you also have an extremely nice collection. I especially love your Norwegian Quisling related items
    Thanks, Glen.

Hello guys, I did a bit of travelling today and I popped into a small antique shop and inside i found a NSDAP membership badge i managed to get it knocked down from £20 to £18 and also a HJ membership badge (missing the pin) from £12.50 to £10. Both pieces have small amounts of missing enamel but the prices were ok and this is my first NSDAP membership badge
    Thanks, Glen.

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast