Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Hello people, I would like to show you my new items Here is a selection of Finnish items including three awards for bravery, finish airman's ring and another Finnish insignia.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

Hey guys, I would like to show you my newest purchases. Firstly, three pieces of notepaper belonging to the office of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Phillip Bouhler in Hitler's Chancellory (£16 for the three), reference book on german weapons (£2) and finally a Kondor legion belt with buckle (£20)
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

Hi Guys, good stuff, but the belt is Spanish Army issue and nothing to do with the Kondor Legion.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, good stuff, but the belt is Spanish Army issue and nothing to do with the Kondor Legion.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade is always right.
    That is a beautiful belt by the way.
    I like a lot.
    It would look great with my z model 42.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Hi, here are some new items. Firstly, KVK with swords and document (£26), selection of tinnies (£8) and finally a VNV cap badge (trade)
    Thanks, Glen.

Hello people, just a quick little update. Firstly some more NS items thanks to Carl, an unknown italian fascist cap and a rather large metal eagle.
    Thanks, Glen.

My Growing Collection  

Hello guys, some new purchases. Firstly two finnish swastika airforce insignia (£20 for two) and a HJ uniform removed diamond with Magazine (£25)
    Thanks, Glen.

I received this late war Heer breast eagle for £15, it has a broken wing but i couldn't resist it
    Thanks, Glen.

Great collection mate i have read all your pages. E
    veryone is right you need you own museum to display all of it
    I think i need to follow you around to get some of these bargins haha
    - Daniel

?

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Hey guys, I would like to show you my newest purchases. Firstly, three pieces of notepaper belonging to the office of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Phillip Bouhler in Hitler's Chancellory (£16 for the three), reference book on german weapons (£2) and finally a Kondor legion belt with buckle (£20)
    Thanks, Glen.
    Glen have you used a Blacklight on the notepaper and what was the source of them ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast