The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )
1st July 1916
Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader
House Carles at the Battle of Hastings
should they use this form of the address, Voßstraße on the Chef des Kanzlei documents ? Only asking as it is not something I know about.
Whatever its just an opinion.
Hello my friends, what a day. I attended a military auction today and this is what I came home with:
- Four ammo boxes & RAF jerry can (£8.00)
- Mock-up ARP wardens helmet (£5.00)
- Two boxed civilan WW2 British gas masks with Goggles in packet (£6.00)
- Bomber Command Bomb Site MK XIV (£8.00)
- A defence medal (boxed with packet) with photo, insignia and button (£15.00)
- A tin of insignia inc. machine gun belt and surprise TR mirror (£5.00)
- French 1892 pattern WW1 bayo (£15.00)
- Box of military photos and publications (£20.00)
- Ceramic helmet and day badge (£5.00)
- Black wound badge with doc (£15.00)
- Luftscutz medal (£15.00)
- WW1 Victory Medal to: 67584 Driver D. Carmichael R.A (£10.00)
Yesterday I received a new cabinet (£50.00 + £10.00 Delivery) I spent all day yesterday re-arranging my bedroom and I loved every second.
In the new cabinet the top shelf is for right-wing organisations, the one below is for political & WHW items, then medals, then field items and finally books, dvds, repros and reference books.
The other cabinet is full of all my other militaria!
Looks amazing well done Glen.
Thanks Dan, I don't think that the pictures really do it justice, it was rather sunny when I took them.
Nicely displayed my friend. Excellent work and an impressive collection!
Currently working on several KZ related projects, including items for the USHMM, Groß-Rosen Museum and various private concerns and studies. Available as a guide to KZ sites, contact for details.
"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wíyópeya oki hi sni"