Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

My Growing Collection

Article about: Hey thanks guys, like i said its not that disappointing but i am glad that i know =) Thanks, Glen.

?

Default Re: My Growing Collection

Nice cap ! Great additions to your rapidly expanding collection ! Keep it up !

Kid regards
    Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Growing Collection
    P
    Many

Thank you friends for all your kind words, well i have asked my family to get me ww2 german items for Christmas (from dealers so i don't get fakes =D) and also our friend Luke (AIF) has sent me some items to put into my collection and i have spotted the next thing i want to buy (a NSDAP brown shirt, rather expensive though!)
    Thanks guys, Glen.

Hey guys been out today to the gold shop which i mentioned earlier, anyway i brought this nice group of british star medals for £45 the lot for my brothers christmas, i absolutely love them, they have never been on the ribbons and have the original wax paper packets and at an amazing price!!!! I also got a little swastika key for only £10, this is the second one i own. First i was told that they were little TR sweet heart momentums but after researching them i now believe them to be little silver good luck charms, i have seen them sell for £52 on ebay so a steal at £10 and the other one only cost me £8 at an antique fair.
    Also the dealer has said that he should be getting some more medals in this week, which is great if i can buy them at a good price. He also has a WW1 set which includes two ww1 british medals, ww1 cap badge and ww1 wallet for only £35 which he said i can buy when he gets some more in...
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection   My Growing Collection  

My Growing Collection  

?

Those stars where a BARGIN ! Lol keep it up ! Nice group !

Well what sort of price do you think they are worth, i know its below the market value through, i believe the bar is worth between £15-20 by itself, it has never been sewn onto the ribbon....
    Thanks, Glen.

?

I live in a very tourist town so all my Jewelry stores have Irish tourist jewelry like "irish swirls" and the such, wish they had amazing things like that

cheers,
    Pat

?

Hi

Well on eBay the prices are :

Burma star 16-20 pounds
    1939-1945 star 10-15 pounds
    Atlantic star -20-25 pounds
    WR medal 15 pounds

I'm not sure about the clasp but bear I'n mind these medals seem to be exelant condition somas a set ithey would sell for more !

So these are fr your brother ? Lol i would keep these ?

Kibd regards
    Alex

?

If your brother has a collection I would love to see some pics

cheers,
    Pat

oh so they are worth about £80 min, oh well i said he can have them for his xmas and the bloke who i brought them off has told me he is getting some really good bits in soon, some ww1 items and again at great prices, =)
    Yes my brother does have a collection, i have posted some of his items on here before such as the boxed 15 yr service medal and 1936 olympic medal although he has alot of field post and photos and shell cases, i will take some pics after xmas because he is getting some bits for xmas like a WW1 TR veterans visor cap with swastikas similar to the one i have, although mine is earlier =)
    Thanks, Glen.

?

Awesome ! Is he the same age as you ? Lol that's pretty cool i wish i had someone I'n my house intrested I'n milterya !

Kind regards
    Alex

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast