Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

my growing USMC collection

Article about: The fun thing about U.S.M.C. items are that there are so many varieties, styles that you can play with. You can also mix up Army, or Navy gears. U.S. Army also participated in PTO, so they w

Default my growing USMC collection

hello, this is my USMC collection i am sharing today. i have 3 m1 helmets with covers, a combat uniform and the field pack, and my grandfathers post world war 2 dress uniforms. going from left to right with the helmets i have a post war usmc helmet and cover, a fixed bale ww2 helmet and covver without ega, and a ww2 helmet with vietnam pot and cover with ega. let me know what you think and if you want any other photos. if anyone can give me any ideas to make the combat uniform better just let me know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my growing USMC collection   my growing USMC collection  

my growing USMC collection   my growing USMC collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my growing USMC collection
    P
    Many

You have some nice U.S.M.C. collections.

I too, love the U.S.M.C. related materials, and have quite a few collections.

Keep up the good work !

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers!
    Taka

thanks for the reply

Looks great and I'd love to see better and more photos, I also have lots of USMC junk in my junk pile (sorry anything in my collection I call junk) I'm short a helmet cover though so they are always nice to see. I can show you how to better your pack if you wish?

that would be great if you could help with the pack and i can get more photos tomorrow if you have something specific. i have the m1945 pack which doesnt gowith these suspenders so in the future i would like to get an earlier pack.

Quote by Patches View Post
    that would be great if you could help with the pack and i can get more photos tomorrow if you have something specific. i have the m1945 pack which doesnt gowith these suspenders so in the future i would like to get an earlier pack.
    Here's a few old shots I made up a few years ago with the pack just short a couple of correct roll straps! USMC did use WW1 stock and Army stock

looks great patches. ive got a bit of a like for usmc items to. i like your helmets that you have got.

A great branch-specific collection. Great stuff.

It would look better if you have these following U.S.M.C. kits on the mannequin (Optional) :

Jungle Medic Pouch

my growing USMC collection my growing USMC collection

Wire Cutter w/ Case

Cheers!
    Taka

what kind of pack is this? i only have a top half and on the back the straps are put on to look like you would wear it like a normal backpack but are much to tight to fit on

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast