MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My helmet collection so far..

Article about: One thing is for sure they take up al lot of space I already need to make more shelf's than this, but they look good this way. Well thanks for watching and I would like to hear what you guys

Default My helmet collection so far..

One thing is for sure they take up al lot of space I already need to make more shelf's than this, but they look good this way.
    Well thanks for watching and I would like to hear what you guys think.
    My helmet collection so far..My helmet collection so far..My helmet collection so far..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My helmet collection so far..
    P
    Many

Default Re: My helmet collection so far..

Nice display. I guess i must make a helmet display like yours to overcome my bed room limitation.

Sorry a bit off topic but let me a guess, you bought that shadow puppet from yogyakarta right?

?

Nothing like a wall o helmets!

That's why I limit myself to WWI and WWII helmets. I also have more interest in them than modern helmets. Nice collection!

Nice collection! any chance we could get some close ups of your favorite pieces?

regards,
    Corey

You certainly have a few helmets there, space is always an issue but it still never stops me from collecting. Keep up the good work.

Quote by feldgrau33 View Post
    Nice display. I guess i must make a helmet display like yours to overcome my bed room limitation.

Sorry a bit off topic but let me a guess, you bought that shadow puppet from yogyakarta right?
    Yes indeed thats the one the colour is a bit different but other than that thats it, here is a better photo for you. My helmet collection so far..

Quote by helmetone View Post
    That's why I limit myself to WWI and WWII helmets. I also have more interest in them than modern helmets. Nice collection!
    Thanks and I understand that, I like a lot of other items too from the army and especially the ww2 items but I don't have all the money in the world nor the space so I keep it with the steel helmets from different war and countries.

Quote by FMS-Paul View Post
    You certainly have a few helmets there, space is always an issue but it still never stops me from collecting. Keep up the good work.
    haha same here even if I have to sleep tightly around them I wouldn't stop.

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    Nice collection! any chance we could get some close ups of your favorite pieces?

regards,
    Corey
    Thanks Yes I had post detailed photo's from my steel helmets here, here is the link:https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world...detail-242430/