Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector

Article about: Hello all, I found this forum only minutes ago, so I decided to join. I recognize a lot of members here from other forums, so it looks like I won't be a stranger here. I have been a member a

Default Re: My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector

Quote by Belleauwood View Post
    Steve,

Really a great piece!! - I'll start posting here pretty soon. Lot going on for the moment. I have some stuff no one has seen yet.

Should be fun. You NEED to come to the Hartford show in Oct. Bring some friends, come down and rumage thru the collection.

DJ

I look very forward to seeing your postings here Dennis...and I just thought I had seen it all.

Since my birthday is in October, perhaps I can convince the wife to buy me a ticket to your neck of the woods! It's a win-win, I get to visit with you (and the collection), and she gets a break from my perpetual aviation ramblings for a bit.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Introduction: WWI Aviation Collector
    P
    Many

?

Quote by BEAST View Post
    ROAD TRIP! BUGME, do you have a VW microbus that can haul of us?
    Sorry, it's a '68 VW Beetle. However, we could get there fast, the 32 hp engine has been replaced with something a tad tougher... a 240 hp dual carbed 13 second quarter miler. Ummmm, I got to keep this military right?... did I mention that Hitler had a lot to do with the VW?

Hey! What about me? Why am I being left out of the road trip?
    Man, it's just like gym class all over again. I'm always the last one picked...

Quote by CThomas View Post
    Hmmmmmm...so there is a pattern of your not being liked by others since high school? What has it been 25 years since you graduated...and you obviously still can't accept that you are just not a very likeable guy??? (Oh no I did-eent......ummmmmhmmmmm, I sure did)
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Quote by CThomas View Post

Chuck,
    I figured BUGME would just swing through Minnysota on his way to pick me up and then we would keep goin'. A '68 bug has a lot of room in it!

Count me in! If we do seriously attempt the trip, all I'll need is a little advance notice so I could put in for the days off (you know how it goes, Beast).

I'd like to give it the ole' College try. Let's do it!

Well if you're in Minnesota, you can cross the St. Croix river
    into Wisconsin and pick me up also. It wouldn't be far to drive,
    I can see the river from my front door.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7