Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

my iraqi helmet collection

Article about: thought id take a few pictures of my iraqi headgear collection, first a few group shots and then the individual helmets

Default my iraqi helmet collection

Thought id take a few pictures of my iraqi headgear collection,
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:31 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my iraqi helmet collection
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Wow...nice James!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

first two m90's one is in relic condition the second more complete apart from some liner shreddingmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection

Wow James,never thought you had that many Gulf Lids,quite a haul you've accumulated over the past few years,thanks for sharing........

thanks for your interest michael next the fedayeen helmet ,british special forces bringback hence the lack of side insignia my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection

many thanks jake these lids creep up on you untill you have a pile of the things next up the m80/2003 condition wise id say very good ,perhaps even unissued my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection

If you ain't careful mate your end up putting it all in boxes and re-opening them in a couple of decades time................

This is a real favorite of mine my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collection
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks jake
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:43 PM.

m80 ,i like the field applied nape strap made from some hbt material my iraqi helmet collectionmy iraqi helmet collectionAttachment 824797my iraqi helmet collection
    Last edited by James C; 09-02-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast