Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My Latest New Items

Article about: Some of the items i got from recent months A Dutch language wartime newspaper and 1938 javanese newspaper also some photos and military mail The dutch language newspaper dated December 5th 1

Wink My Latest New Items

Some of the items i got in recent months
    My Latest New Items
    A Dutch language wartime newspaper and 1938 javanese newspaper also some photos and military mail

My Latest New ItemsMy Latest New ItemsMy Latest New Items
    The dutch language newspaper dated December 5th 1941. Yes 2 days before pearl harbor and its really interesting the editor put a picture (in english language) about the strategy both Japan and US would be used if the war broke out. And in the end, the strategy really worked. I always feel eerie everytime i see this.

My Latest New ItemsMy Latest New ItemsMy Latest New Items
    The javanese newspaper dated in 1938, complete with hitler photo when he attended panzer maneuver and londoner-pariser preparing for the worst. There's also other's javanese newspaper but im not take photo of it.

My Latest New Items
    The military mail dated in 1960's about military patrol, ordering civilian to lend their vehicle for patrolling.

3 photos studio. 2 knil soldiers and 1 TNI soldier in the 60's
    My Latest New ItemsMy Latest New Items
    A couple, Ramelan the KNIL private and Soedilah. Photo dated in May 27th 1941, i think they took the photo to commemorate their wedding back in May 3rd 1941.

An unnamed and undated photo of KNIL private. I think in 1938-1941. I think he's a signalman and telegraph man. And i used his photo as my new avatar.

Unnamed TNI sergeant wearing m1 style liner helmet and sten gun ca. 1960's. Although the photo condition is not perfect but this kind of photo is unique.

Also i got this british BMB made 1944 jerrycan
    My Latest New Items
    and these 2 helmet Mysterious Helmet Liner Indonesian M80 Helmet

I think in the future i will share what my collection room looks like. Some said and i think its haunted because some of collections.
    And since my father pharmacy is already open, i also put some of my collection displayed in there. Only in 3 special date though, august 17th (Indonesia independence day), october 5th (armed force day), and november 10th (heroes day). Some said this is nuts, but i dont care.
    Enjoy and thank you for watching.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Latest New Items
    P
    Many

Quote by feldgrau33 View Post
    Some said this is nuts, but i dont care.
    and you can tell those who think this is nuts is......... without these items that History would never of happened or been taught.

You are a good keeper of History Feldgrau
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Indeed sir, i think if there’s no collector like us, items like these would gone forever from history.

Thank you sir.

Awesome items!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Remy

Interesting Newspaper

Very interesting items. Do you have any photos of the items displayed at your father's pharmacy? I think some collectors and I would be very interested in seeing them!

Quote by Angatta View Post
    Awesome items!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Remy
    Thank you and greetings too.

Quote by wizardman View Post
    Interesting Newspaper
    Indeed, i'm planning to framed all of it in the future.

Quote by artur95 View Post
    Very interesting items. Do you have any photos of the items displayed at your father's pharmacy? I think some collectors and I would be very interested in seeing them!
    Of course, i'll try and take the photos tomorrow. It's a coincidence, tomorrow will be the day i'm returning my collection.
    To be honest, i'm planning to share it too.

Quote by artur95 View Post
    Museum or Pharmacy or Both?