MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My Lids

Article about: Hi, i dont recall ever making a thread with all my helmets on display. Everyone of them has been discussed individualy in the forum. So here they are. Cheers. Nuno

Default Re: My Lids

Continue..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Lids   My Lids  

My Lids   My Lids  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Lids
    P
    Many

My Lids   My Lids  

My Lids  

?

Good pics. Great lids all.
    I especially like the visor in post #29.
    Last edited by Scout; 10-29-2012 at 08:02 PM.

More

My Lids   My Lids  

My Lids  

The last ones.

My Lids   My Lids  

My Lids  

nuno thanks for sharing your collection in more detail its always a pleasure to have a look and something to aspire too ive got a couple of questions if you dont mind ,i really like your east german m56 is it the first model and what is the date stamp ,and secondly the m42 stahlhlem what is the story behind this interesting example and dose it have any remains of the liner/liner band etc thanks in advance james

Quote by col james View Post
    nuno thanks for sharing your collection in more detail its always a pleasure to have a look and something to aspire too ive got a couple of questions if you dont mind ,i really like your east german m56 is it the first model and what is the date stamp ,and secondly the m42 stahlhlem what is the story behind this interesting example and dose it have any remains of the liner/liner band etc thanks in advance james
    Hi James
    When you look at inside shell/left side you will see 3 sets of numbers.
    The middle one is the month and bottom pair is the year, in this case 7-59, it was made in July 1959.
    The M42 is a very cool relic, some parts of the shell are weak and breaking, it has no traces of liner but the liner band is almost complete, just a bit missing.

Cheers
    Nuno

thanks nuno i ask about dating the m56 because ive just bought one which the seller tells me is a 1961 example i think it is designated model 1 1957 though so a latter design to yours i will check when it arrives of the date so now i know where to look thanks again james
    Last edited by James C; 10-30-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4