Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

My Little Museum

Article about: Finally, after renovation i can share what my collection room or museum room looks like. Annoyed from this ads?   The main room The main exposition cabinet with the nations theme The ne

Talking My Little Museum

Finally, after renovation i can share what my collection room or museum room looks like.
    My Little Museum
    The main room

My Little Museum
    The main exposition cabinet with the nations theme

My Little Museum
    My Little Museum
    The netherlands east indies theme. 2 stahlhelm, 2 milsco helmet, a canteen, 2 klewang sword, 2 medals along with it's clasp, and a VOC coin

My Little Museum
    US theme. 3 M1 wartime helmet, 3 canteen and 105mm artillery shell case also 2 .50 caliber slugs

My Little Museum
    Japanese theme. 1 M30/32-Type 90 helmet, a canteen, a klewang heiho, and part of naval compass. About the klewang, i bet this is the one who haunted my museum. No kidding there's some strange things happened in here during late night

My Little Museum
    My Little Museum
    Indonesian theme. 1 M1 fix bail clone, 1 unknown helmet similar with France M51, 2 local made canteen, 1 bugle, 1 fairbairn sykes knife (clone i guess), 1 KOPASSUS accessory (Indonesian special forces), 1 60mm mortar shell, some bullet cases made by PINDAD, and some medals

My Little Museum
    The mysterious helmet theme. I still can't figure it out, from what nation or year these helmets was made

My Little Museum
    My Little Museum
    British theme. An Indian made Mark II helmet, 1 Mark II helmet, 1 Mark II PARA helmet, 1 Mark IV helmet, 1 2 inch mortar shell, a BOFORS 20 mm shell, 3 canteens

My Little Museum
    Lefties theme . Soviet Ssh60 helmet, 2 57mm Soviet S60 AAA cannon shells, 2 .45 inch Yugoslavian made bullets and slug, 1 12,7 mm Yugoslavian made bullet, a 76mm Yugoslavian Tito Gun shell

My Little Museum
    Varia theme. A british 1944 Jerry Can, 1 british 25 pounders shell box case, 1 BOFORS made 81 mm mortar shell, some bullet case made by South Korean

My Little Museum
    Dutch Helmets given from my mentor and Indonesian made wood Lee Enfield Rifle

My Little Museum
    This place once stored for my helmets. But since it's moved up to the "themes" place. The left one is this ones. Some Euro Clone or Indonesian clone M1 and relic M42 German Stahlhelm

My Little Museum
    Kevlar Section. 2 Singapore made C-1 helmet and RBR made helmet

My Little Museum
    Militaria theme library

My Little Museum
    Chinese books on it's top along with the Medieval helmet and NVA sun helmet also sweet potato fossil. Don't mind the medal, it's from my Graduation

My Little Museum
    The old archives cabinet

My Little Museum
    My Little Museum
    Old key cabinet. I used it as storing place for medals. In there is the 1917 Wurttemberg Medal

My Little Museum
    On top left of the cabinet. My late grandfather paper works

My Little Museum
    Below it. Some 19th century archives and book along with Sun Yat Sen poster and early 20th century photo of javanese royalty couple

My Little Museum
    On top right of the cabinet. Archives from the Indonesian Independence War, along with 1945 Japanese propaganda book and my stamps collection

My Little Museum
    Below it. Old militaria theme books along with some old photos and money

My Little Museum
    On top center or should i say the main section

My Little Museum
    1922 Netherlands Tactical Book, KNIL soldier photo, 1940 Dutch War Support Funding Announcement, 1941 Dutch newspaper, 2 Dutch made Air Bombing books and 1936 Berlin Postcard

My Little Museum
    Dutch 1940 Newspaper, 2 WW2 US Army Map, 1942 Javanese Magazine, 1935 Bulletin about Legion Mangkoe Nagoro (Famous Dutch East Indies military unit), 1896-1912 period KNIL officer photo

My Little Museum
    1940 Dutch book about early WW2, 1917 dutch tactic book, some late 1930's javanese newspaper (you can see hitler in there), KNIL soldier photo

My Little Museum
    2 camo helmets on below

My Little Museum
    Far below storing some of my late grandfather books, my parents documents and medals, old books pre-1945, some military documents, and NVA infantry cap, East German Navy Ushanka and LLuftwaffe cap

Hope you enjoy it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Little Museum
    P
    Many

Great collection and a nice mixed bag of items,luv the way there all placed not too packed in like sardines,you've done a fantastic job overall and have a wonderful collection,thanks for sharing...............

Thanks for showing us your treasures, you've got a great variety of interesting items...well done!
    cheers, Glenn

I am jealous of you guys that have room to put your stuff
    out on display.

Nicely done.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Super collection.very good

amazing collection and thanks for sharing it with us i like your use of space too ,i love the finish on the japanese type 90 has it been exposed to sea water as it has a verdigris style patina ,nice to see a few composite helmets in there too ,as too what happens in the hours of darkness i imagine its like night at the museum keep up the great work james
    Last edited by James C; 02-24-2015 at 07:35 PM.

?

Nice collection friend.

Talking

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Great collection and a nice mixed bag of items,luv the way there all placed not too packed in like sardines,you've done a fantastic job overall and have a wonderful collection,thanks for sharing...............
    Thank you, and i think the Indonesia theme is already full packed in there.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Thanks for showing us your treasures, you've got a great variety of interesting items...well done!
    cheers, Glenn
    Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I am jealous of you guys that have room to put your stuff
    out on display.

Nicely done.
    Quote by herrzark View Post
    Super collection.very good
    Quote by SteveR View Post
    Nice collection friend.
    Thank you gents.

Quote by James C View Post
    amazing collection and thanks for sharing it with us i like your use of space too ,i love the finish on the japanese type 90 has it been exposed to sea water as it has a verdigris style patina ,nice to see a few composite helmets in there too ,as too what happens in the hours of darkness i imagine its like night at the meseum keep up the great work james
    Thank you. Ah i see, to be honest i'm still not yet know about the origin of that type 90. I thought from the round shape rivet it's an ex IJN.
    Yes, i sought kevlar helmet too. Just in case for anything. When the worst time come, i just grab the wood rifle, attach the bayonet on it and put the comfortable kevlar helmet. Voila, im ready to defend my house and pharmacy.
    I once try to determine the durability of that RBR aramid helmet. I drop it from the 2nd story from my house and it's still okay. And that's why, i trust the kevlar for my self defense equipment.
    To be honest, i really afraid to switch off the lamp in there during the night. My men working on the floor below witness some strange sound coming from the collection room.
    Thank you again. As long as i love history, my passion to collect militaria won't gone.

Interesting items and well shown. timothy

Thank you.