Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My little SS collection

Article about: Hi everyone! I would like to show you my actual SS collection. Hope to add more items soon! Have a nice day!

?

Default My little SS collection

Hi everyone!

I would like to show you my actual SS collection. Hope to add more items soon!

My little SS collection

Have a nice day!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little SS collection
    P
    Many

Very nice indeed SS collecting is a slow and perilous process !

You have gained some great items, keep it up !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nice collection! Do you normally display it in something like a riker mount case?

?

very nice set,
    I really like them

@+, hughes

?

Indeed, Nick is spot on with that statement! He learned that lesson when breaking into SS items but was lucky to be a member here on the WRF and got expert advice on the items before purchasing them

I like what I see so far , I'm sure you have stuff hiding in the woodwork out there ? I think I remember hearing about many SS men going to Switzerland at the end if the war because they were neutral.

Is it possible we can get some closer pics and/or individual pictures of items? I like to drool over High Res images
    Thanks for sharing!
    Dean

It appears to be a very nice start of a SS collection, congratulations. I'd love to see some close ups of the embroidery when time permits.

?

a very nice & varied collection , well done & i look forward to seeing future updated photo's of your growing collection

?

Thank you very much everyone! I'm happy that you like it!

Quote by Erno
    Do you normally display it in something like a riker mount case?
    Not yet, I have to find space first, but I will buy a mount case soon.

Quote by Dean
    Indeed, Nick is spot on with that statement! He learned that lesson when breaking into SS items but was lucky to be a member here on the WRF and got expert advice on the items before purchasing them

I like what I see so far , I'm sure you have stuff hiding in the woodwork out there ? I think I remember hearing about many SS men going to Switzerland at the end if the war because they were neutral.

Is it possible we can get some closer pics and/or individual pictures of items? I like to drool over High Res images
    Thanks for sharing!
    Yes, it's very hard to find real stuff! And I'm never sure that all I got is real... But it should be! I already ask on this forum for advice. Many nice people here.

The "woodwork" here is my living room table... I have some Wehrmacht items but very few. I would like to focus on SS items first.

Many soldiers went to Switzerland on and after wartime. Allies and Axis, for good or bad reasons....

I will make some close ups quite soon.

Quote by youthcollector1
    It appears to be a very nice start of a SS collection, congratulations. I'd love to see some close ups of the embroidery when time permits.
    Sure I will do it soon.

Thank you again everyone! It gives me more energy to continue!
    Last edited by Waban; 01-15-2014 at 08:02 PM.

?

Here we go ! Don't hesitate to tell me if you have any doubt about an item.

My little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collectionMy little SS collection

And if you want some close ups of the shoulder boards, let me know!

?

Good looking collection.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast