Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My medals, pins and small dudads collection.

Article about: Jeepers - That's a lot of 'dudads'.........!

Default My medals, pins and small dudads collection.

Greetings from Oregon,

Wow, I hope this works this time. I finally decided to take my pins, medals and misc other out of the drawer and put them on display. There is no rhyme or reason to the display collection, its just to get them visible again so buyers can get a better view. Hope you all enjoy them.

FG.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My medals, pins and small dudads collection.   My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  

My medals, pins and small dudads collection.   My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  

Attached Images Attached Images My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection.  My medals, pins and small dudads collection. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My medals, pins and small dudads collection.
    P
    Many

Default Re: My medals, pins and small dudads collection.

very nice ! You have a plethora of items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you, If anyone wants to see better pictures, let me know and I will try. I have not had much success today with the computer.

FG.

?

Nice items! are any of your us medals named? Also your cased iron cross, is it a screw back? the plate on the back looks smaller but maybe it just the angle

Cheers

Rory

Rory, Yes there are some US medals named. A WW2 USN medics medal and the two 1916 - 1920 USN medals in the top right picture. The Oregon WW1 medal is also identified but not inscribed. I also believe the silver star and bronze star are named. Other then that, most identified pieces are European. Yes, the German LDO cased iron cross is a large screw back type. This was aquired from the German veterans family. My favorite is the medics medal and grouping. I was given his entire uniform, medal and combat field gear grouping. Thanks for asking.

FG.

?

Brilliant! you dont get offered a whole grouping every day, and named decorations are hard to come by. I especially like your cased ek, thanks for showing.

Is everything from your collection for sale?

Cheers

Rory

Thanks for the replys, I have shown maybe five people, in the last 25 years, the whole collection. I have been unsure about putting pictures of the whole collection on this site because of the 60+ firearms in it. I dont know if its allowed or not. Until sure, Ill just keep posting pictures of the other stuff. To answer your question, Yes, the entire collection is for sale as a group. I have not decided to break it up as of yet.

FG.

?

Yes you can show off your fire arms here, and if you have any items you are unsure about or would like to know more about you can post them individually in the relevant sections of the forum.

And if you do decide to sell your collection off you can do on here in the classifieds section. And you still can keep groups of items to an individual together

Cheers

Rory

Thanks Rory, Can I post the entire collection, including the firearms, for sale in this forum under classifieds?

FG.

?

Oh sorry im being slow!. i cant recall seeing fire arms for sale before? hopefully someone else can answer your question. But you can show pics of them on here.

Cheers

Rory

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast