Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My new display stand!

Article about: I just wanted to show my new display box i bought at the auction ,,.it fits everything better and the glass is cleaner ...i kinda mixed it all together so it saved me space....

?

Default My new display stand!

I just wanted to show my new display box i bought at the auction ,,.it fits everything better and the glass is cleaner ...i kinda mixed it all together so it saved me space....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new display stand!   My new display stand!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new display stand!
    P
    Many

Thumbs up Re: My new display stand!

Hi Pammy

Looks A-OK, brings back memories...

Greetz

Nick VR

Default Re: My new display stand!

That is a fantastic display table, Pammy.

Looks like it has some age to it, and is perfect for your collection !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I guess i better add a few jap bayonets
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new display stand!   My new display stand!  

Does it have a lock on it ?
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks guys ,as i won two of them they were both the same but one has the feet broke off and one peice of glass is broke so iam not sure what to do with that one?no lock on it but it sure looks old..it holds my stuff better...the other took up to much space!i got both for $2o realy wasent looking to win these as me and steven had something else we were hopling to get!

Quote by pammy View Post
    Thanks guys ,as i won two of them they were both the same but one has the feet broke off and one peice of glass is broke so iam not sure what to do with that one?no lock on it but it sure looks old..it holds my stuff better...the other took up to much space!i got both for $2o realy wasent looking to win these as me and steven had something else we were hopling to get!
    $20 for two of these is really great !

Pammy, you should go to the local hardware store and pick up some
    'carpenters glue' to repair the foot and also have a new piece of glass cut.

You will have to clamp the foot while the glue dries.............

If you think it is worth it !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I DONT KNOW HOW?I WAS JUST GOING TO THROW IT AWAY..I GUESS IT COULD BE SAVED ,BUT IT WILL TAKE A LITTLE WORK..!LET ME GET A PICTURE OF THE OTHER ONE...GIVE ME A MINUTE..

?

Ok.here it is...i wish i new how? IT HAS A HORES FOOT..WELL THE GLASS IS THERE MAYBE JUST GLUE IT TOO?

Get some 'carpenters glue' and a bunch of thick elastic bands - like the post office uses,
    then re-position the pad to find out how it originally fit, and glue the pad back on the foot.
    You will have to bind the leg with the elastic bands to hold the pad in place while the glue dries.

After 24 hours, remove the bands and with a slightly damp cloth,
    remove any extra glue that may have 'oozed' out.............

As for the glass, I wouldn't worry about it. Just turn it into the wall, or position it
    so it is not so noticeable - like next to a sofa arm.......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast