Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

Article about: Hi All. I picked up a new display case at Ikea and some LED light strips to go across the back, here is my set up, after hours of moving stuff around and thinking what to put in it, this is

Default My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

Hi All.
    I picked up a new display case at Ikea and some LED light strips to go across the back, here is my set up, after hours of moving stuff around and thinking what to put in it, this is what I came up with, alittle bit of this and that, it wasnt easy and I was even moving things around while I was taking the pictures! I hope you enjoy my labor of love, now I can sit back. drink a beer and admire my work! even though I will probably rearrange it 15 more times LOL
    My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My New Ikea Display Case lots of pics!!

Awesome man! Yes you will rearrange it 100 times, and 100 times after that. I play with mine every other time I walk past. LED lights can really make a case stand out.

Many things can be said about IKEA, but once in a while they produce something that is nice to look at and equally usefull.

I have a couple of the tall glass cabinets with glass shelves in them. I've notice several members using them.

This one looks equally useful for displaying larger items. Might have to pick one up.

Nice display

Just remember, don't overload the weight load for the glass unless its supported in the middle. It could all come crashing down

That is awesome.

Thanks guys, your praise makes it all worth while, even my wife was impressed, and yes the shelves only hold up to 45 lbs so keep your panzer track links out of it! lol

Really nice !
    I need to go to Ikea this weekend :-)

Extremely nice display !

That is really nice.
    The light comes with it?
    chris

The LED lights were a seperate purchase from Ikea, they make a great display turn into an awesome display esp when the room is dark, all in all it cost under 200 bucks, memorabilia not included haha.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast