Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new War Room!

Article about: I think I loaded the picutres right??? Lets see if they have loaded? then I will comment on what I have Cheers Terry.

?

Default My new War Room!

I think I loaded the picutres right??? Lets see if they have loaded? then I will comment on what I have Cheers Terry.My new War Room!My new War Room!My new War Room!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new War Room!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new War Room!

Hi,

Nice collection, bravo.
    Best regards from Alsace, France.
    Carfin.

?

Cool the picutures came out ok not quite the way I would have liked them but you cant have everything!!!.Well the top left is my weapon collection all deacts but that Uk for you!!!Top right is my German collection just starting out here,Bottom snap is my tank collection & my 2 pistols, hopefully add 1 more to that next month a P38... Feel free to ask any questions!! Im no expert mind!!!!.I have a couple more photos if anybody is interested? Cheers Terry.

Nice collection and awesome weapons.

Looking good Terry

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Terry,

Any chance of some good face on photo's of your DKiG front and rear and the case, I'd like to see it? Who is the maker?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

i have to say i wouldnt mind a brew mug with an ek on it youve gave me ideas! nice collection terry.

cheers

rory

?

Cheers guys. Its a working progress..So next month is a P38 pistol with abit of luck!!!.

?

Ned sorry to say the Cross is a fake!!!! couldnt afford £2000+ for a real 1!!!! Mind you I like it!! I wouldnt mind a real 1 but thats a stack load of cash!!!! Cheers Terry.

?

Rory soldier of fortune do those mugs for a fiver "sterling" Its pretty cool I thinks!!! Terry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast