Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My New War Room

Article about: by davejb Luv it, all i have to do now is convince her indoors that one day all mine will be hers, and she can sell to her hearts content, so its worth having a room all to myself, but she w

Default re: My New War Room

Quote by davejb View Post
    Luv it, all i have to do now is convince her indoors that one day all mine will be hers, and she can sell to her hearts content, so its worth having a room all to myself, but she will have to sleep downstairs from now on!! what do you think my chances are?
    I'd say it's worth a try
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from 38. Batterie, Heeres Küsten Artillerie Regiment 977, also from 31, 32 and 36. Batterie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New War Room
    P
    Many

Hi Vegar, great war room! My biggest obstacle to doing this is MY WIFE! I commend you for being the king of your castle. Also, TR is our lazy, quick way of mentioning the Third Reich.

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Hi Vegar, great war room! My biggest obstacle to doing this is MY WIFE! I commend you for being the king of your castle. Also, TR is our lazy, quick way of mentioning the Third Reich.
    Well, since i am not married, that is not a problem with me And here are some close-ups:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New War Room   My New War Room  

My New War Room   My New War Room  

My New War Room  
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from 38. Batterie, Heeres Küsten Artillerie Regiment 977, also from 31, 32 and 36. Batterie.

Wirraway
    ?

Fantastic display, & good use of space in the layout. Would be interested to know where your battlefield finds come ? Cheers James

Well, i have found most of the relics at German fortresses and i the parts in pic 4 above is 2 parts of a German plane that got shot down where i lived.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Default Re: My New War Room

Nice ground finds. If you ever run across scrap from a fighter plane... Im your man.

Well, if you see the close-ups on the German items, the fourth picture is of two aircraft parts, most likely to be a fighter judging from what the witnesses say. It was shot down by friendly fire and it crashed about 100-200 meters away from where I used to live. This summer vacation I will buy a metal detector and see if there are still some parts laying around.

PS: I don't want to sell them.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Really nice like the collection that big ariel picture you have hanging up is a a beauty where is it of?

Even though it is a poster, it is still pretty nice to have. It is taken June 6th over Saint Mere Eglise.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

fooled me i like the look of it nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast