Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Newly Displayed TR items

Article about: Hi All, Ive been building up my collection and its about 90% done, it will always be 90%, that way I can leave some room to keep adding more to it haha, I tried to make each shelf a represen

Default My Newly Displayed TR items

Hi All, Ive been building up my collection and its about 90% done, it will always be 90%, that way I can leave some room to keep adding more to it haha, I tried to make each shelf a representitive of different branches, top shelf mostly political/SA, second shelf heer, third shelf luft and bottom shelf Police/HJ/RAD etc, its always fun to move stuff around and Im sure 100 out of 100 people would display all these items in a different manner or order, I know some of it doesnt relate, but this is what works for me now, hope you enjoy they pics, they are the best I could do with a phone in low light with alot of glare and reflections from the glass, even with the door open. questions and comments are always welcome
    My Newly Displayed TR itemsMy Newly Displayed TR itemsMy Newly Displayed TR itemsMy Newly Displayed TR itemsMy Newly Displayed TR itemsMy Newly Displayed TR items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Newly Displayed TR items
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Newly Displayed TR items

Very nice display!

It's your stuff, do as you wish, and what you have done looks great to me! Job well done, congrats!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I love the lighting on that political visor.

Corey

You have some really nice items I like the way your figurines are guarding them

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Try installing lighting under each shelf. It will look amazing. It's what I did. Each shelf will look like the top shelf already does.

Thanks guys, Yes my Guards are on duty 24/7, assuming they spring to life and take action if there is an intruder lol. I would love to have each shelf as bright as the top one, I thought about adding lights to the bottom shelf facing up, I think lights on each shelf would be too much wiring going all over the place, maybe I will add more to the 3rd shelf only, hmmmmm.

Looking good my friend!

Thanks boys!

Yes ! Very nice.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thank you stuka, not bad for my first year collecting, I am going to have to start hanging things on the walls soon even though my wife said I can only buy what fits in the case lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast