Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My office display case ......

Article about: Some display

?

Default My office display case ......

Here is my display... I will be adding a shelf soon and changing a few things.. but I'm happy the way it's going so I thought I'd share
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My office display case ......   My office display case ......  

My office display case ......   My office display case ......  

My office display case ......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My office display case ......
    P
    Many

Default Re: My office display case ......

Wow very nice.

Excellent display!

Great collection, and very nicely displayed!

?

Mr Lowboy that is a very nice display you have going on there, thanks for sharing.. Are any of thoses crosses re-pros or all the real deal? Thanks for showing Terry.

?

Thank you for all the nice comments gents...
    Tango....All real crosses except for the far left .. which is a 57er. The cross sitting on a stand on the black case is a S&L unmarked ... the one hanging from the post war sewn ribbon is a Juncker lazy 2.. and the original carton is for a S&L Micro 800.
    Last edited by Lowboy; 05-08-2012 at 04:01 AM.

?

Thank Mr Lowboy that surely an excellent display.. Im just starting out on the cross front, I have 4 crosses, well 3 !! 1 is in the post from Holland.. WW1 EK2,WW2 EK2 & a WW2 EK1 boxed, & the cross in the post is a WW1 EK1, I will post some photos when it turns up!!!. Do you collect anythinhg else ? I just collect whatever takes my fancy!!..Cheers Terry.

As others have said that sure is an excellent display! I must ask though a lot of members have their items in those black cases (I'm referring to the one on the same shelf as the visor cap) where do people buy these? But again a great collection!

Mate, that looks very very nice! I like that museum look and you've certainly done that well. Great effort, well done!

Quote by MrMosel View Post
    As others have said that sure is an excellent display! I must ask though a lot of members have their items in those black cases (I'm referring to the one on the same shelf as the visor cap) where do people buy these? But again a great collection!
    A very nice display Lowboy!
    I like the antique cabinet.
    Mr. M, those would be called Riker cases, do a google search and you will find many sizes available.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast