Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

my old helmet room

Article about: just an update really for those interested in headgear old and new from different conflicts and nations ,its surprising how quickly this junk piles up around you ive set a small section asid

Quote by ynot View Post
    I just did, she shook her head and walked away speechless and my stuff apart from recent buys is still boxed up after moving.

Tony
    hi tony and thanks for looking my wife has a lot in common with yours ,to be honest i dont know how they put up with us blokes and our daft hobbies ,she draws the line at me bringing any militaria into the living room for any longer than 10 seconds

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my old helmet room
    P
    Many

Fantastic collection James! It has really grown over the last few years, it's when you see pics now and remember the first pics you were posting that you can really see the "illness" develop, Great stuff mate!

Doug B had "Wall O Helmets" James has "Helmets R us" could be something in the making Bud,great assortment and never growing tired of seeing them,congrats.............

Hi James, lovely collection, keep it up. All I have managed to place in "our" living room are a bf109 blade in a corner, where only my eyes can see it and a E Boat compass, rest is hidden in a dark cave for my eyes only
    Quote by James C View Post
    hi tony and thanks for looking my wife has a lot in common with yours ,to be honest i dont know how they put up with us blokes and our daft hobbies ,she draws the line at me bringing any militaria into the living room for any longer than 10 seconds

Many thanks matthew ,i reckon the only way to add more now is to put away any helmets ive doubled up on ,i guess im going to have to wait till my daughter or my wife leaves home first ive taken a few close up shots of a few favorites from the bunch the british mk6 is an early trials helmet which i believe was used in limited numbers in the falklands it only has a two point chinstrap with chin cup ,another favorite of mine is the soviet tank helmet and was issued to iraqi forces Attachment 891510Attachment 891513Attachment 891512Attachment 891511Attachment 891503Attachment 891502Attachment 891504Attachment 891506Attachment 891505Attachment 891508Attachment 891507Attachment 891509Attachment 891499Attachment 891498my old helmet roomAttachment 891500my old helmet roommy old helmet room
    Last edited by James C; 09-24-2016 at 06:01 AM.

You've got some nice toys there mate, I can spot plenty that I'd love to have!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Fantastic collection James! It has really grown over the last few years, it's when you see pics now and remember the first pics you were posting that you can really see the "illness" develop, Great stuff mate!
    Many thanks dave can i ask how the berlin wall displays are comming on mate ,ive not had any updates for a while but it could be down to the problems we had on the forum notification's if so i apologise for not checking in

I especially like these two mate, they are great!my old helmet roommy old helmet room

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Doug B had "Wall O Helmets" James has "Helmets R us" could be something in the making Bud,great assortment and never growing tired of seeing them,congrats.............
    Thank you jake i cant argue with you ,doug's collection was more quality than quantity ok maybe quantity as well but you know what i mean ,perhaps the well battered appearance of my collection is the reason i was able to afford them ,mint stuff commands much higher prices, i would say the bulk of my collection must be in relics

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi James, lovely collection, keep it up. All I have managed to place in "our" living room are a bf109 blade in a corner, where only my eyes can see it and a E Boat compass, rest is hidden in a dark cave for my eyes only
    that sounds like a pretty cool living room to me mate ,i must have a word with my better half

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast