Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

my old helmet room

Article about: just an update really for those interested in headgear old and new from different conflicts and nations ,its surprising how quickly this junk piles up around you ive set a small section asid

Quote by James C View Post
    Many thanks dave can i ask how the berlin wall displays are comming on mate ,ive not had any updates for a while but it could be down to the problems we had on the forum notification's if so i apologise for not checking in
    To be honest mate that project is not finished yet, I've been working on starting a business with a mate of mine and that has taken all of my time for a while now. Hopefully I'll get it finished once things have settled down a bit, I've got quite a few things to add to it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my old helmet room
    P
    Many

Understood dave ,i will bide my time but im sure the results will be superb from what ive seen so far of your displays thanks also for pointing out what caught your eye as i was most interested to know the stahlhelms really do display well on there own or grouped perhaps its there deep sides and raised peak ,most helmets just lie there flat as a fluke on the shelf ,the brodie is a classic example of this but when displayed on a stand and at an angle its at its best

The brodie looks great, I reckon the tear in the netting makes it look that bit more interesting along with the bandage mate, the whole display looks really good!

Awesome Lot

Wow!! super varied collection of helmets lots of time and effort in that collection love the weapons and other items well done James. timothy

?

I would sleep in a tent and still pay the mortgage if I had such a collection of helmets... Nice.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yeah prick where do you keep the rest of the junk?

The way you are going, you are going to have the re-inforce the floor!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Many thanks timothy gwar ,adrian and rene' you do know prick means something totally different here in the uk or maybe your correct in your assumptionmy wife has called me worse over the years if only i hadn't bought these tin pots you would now be looking at a very spacious mansion no doubt on a totally different forum ,country living no doubt

wow.Amazing helmets.keep so.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast