Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

my old helmet room

Article about: just an update really for those interested in headgear old and new from different conflicts and nations ,its surprising how quickly this junk piles up around you ive set a small section asid

Yes James, the uniform squares net with elastic is the correct type for your model.... the other "salty" one in same type is just missing the elastic. The light green hand tied un-uniform one is the earlier type...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my old helmet room
    P
    Many

?

James, that's some collection you've put together, you're lucky it's in the attic, I got away with stashing sneaky additions in the attic for years....and then we moved house, the wife was horrified at what was came down, and that was after I sold 60.

I should have commented earlier, I've been out of circulation for some time.

What's next on the list?
    Steve.

Many thanks steve
    Last edited by James C; 09-24-2016 at 06:14 AM.

?

I think I had a 130 in total, the intention was to sell half before I moved to the US, for a few years I had been an owner of a collection rather than a collector, as I was selling them I got back into it and had the money, so I bought a few more a couple of weeks before we left. I think I’m creeping back to the 90 mark now but still more of an opportunist that a serious collector. If I was still in the UK home front helmets would be my main focus but it’s not practical from here.
    Keep up the good work, and the fedayeen helmet is iconic, I’ll never forget my “what the ….” Reaction the first time I saw one on news footage.
    Steve

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9