Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My own little RSL shelf...

Article about: My lovely wife has given me carte blanch to do as I wish in the garage, the only caveat is that there must be able to park her Holden Calais..... In RSL halls around Australia, there is norm

?

Default My own little RSL shelf...

My lovely wife has given me carte blanch to do as I wish in the garage, the only caveat is that there must be able to park her Holden Calais.....

In RSL halls around Australia, there is normally a shelf or some such on a wall with a light that represents all three services, and at 1800 there is a minutes silence where all present face the "shrine"

This is my take on it, though I won't be having a daily minutes silence, just on ANZAC day or Armistice day.....anyway, this represents my wife's, my own and great uncles and grand fathers service, in fact a time here represents about 10 separate people in both our families.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My own little RSL shelf...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My own little RSL shelf...
    P
    Many

?

It seems no matter how I edit the photo, it still posts upside down.......

Sorted it for you Tony.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you so much! Looks much better

Very nice Tony!
    I really like the miniature K98 with the helmet on it!
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My own little RSL shelf...   My own little RSL shelf...  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

That's cool.....I made mine from a few 1/6 scale dragon bits and the base of a Tamiya figure kit

Thanks Tony!
    Mine is completely scratch built approximately 1/9th scale using the correct materials.
    You can see many more photos here.
    SS Infantryman, Due Respect
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Jan
    ?

TAMIYA kits are the best (or at leat they used to be)!

Best,

Jan

Quote by AMTG View Post
    That's cool.....I made mine from a few 1/6 scale dragon bits and the base of a Tamiya figure kit

I like this! Perhaps I'll make one of these for myself.

?

Tamiya kits are still good.....though dragon has really raised the bar

- - ------- - -

Those are really nicely made, you have a talent